Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

They are the middle pair in TH's pic above.

Pretty sure the official colour was "navy/ocean".

They are seriously cool and I had been looking for a white/blue combo pretty much since the launch of ICONS.

•  

I'm pretty happy with the Pyramids... But I keep recommending that FJ adds color to the split down the toe area. Now that would really POP!

•  

Oh, yes, TH. . .  wow, I also thought the same when I had them on last Saturday.  It would really be an amazing look!  It just seems to be the proper next step for the pyramids. . . and I would love that!

Thanks for bringing it up!

•  

I just picked up a pair of XPS1's on close out for $90.  Best shoe for the stability I look for.  May have to pick up another pair with the green on the side.  I really wish I could get my hands on the ones with the red, but I think they are only available oversees.

• 2756 points

Can't wait to see some Contour MyJoys showing up here soon!

•  

Imagine that there will be some incredibly colourful contour casuals appearing soon.

Can't wait to see everyone's inventions.

•  

Tar Heel
    I'm pretty happy with the Pyramids... But I keep recommending that FJ adds color to the split down the toe area. Now that would really POP!

Maybe ? Pyramid 2 ?

•  

Very nice XPS-1 in blue!

•  

CROCMAN

Tar HeelI'm pretty happy with the Pyramids... But I keep recommending that FJ adds color to the split down the toe area. Now that would really POP!

Maybe ? Pyramid 2 ?

A small print reptile, oh, mommy!  Ma, ma, mum, mum!   Mommy!

• 2756 points

Just ordered a pair of MyJoy Contours...pics coming in a few weeks!  My first pair of MyJoys!

•  

Tar Heel
    No'l, I have a pair of those myself. Got so fond of the pyramids that I did a series of them...

Quite the collection, TH!

•  

Nice scores - Noel & BB !

•  

GGG, you impressed by the new Ladies Dryjoys?

•  

CROCMAN
    GGG, you impressed by the new Ladies Dryjoys?

Will have to take a look and let you know.....

•  

To think this thread with 492 (& counting) Post started with Mandal Sandals !!!!