Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

• 2781 points

OUTIGER
    Guys,

The Contour Casual is one of the best shoes I have had and I use them on and off the course.  Easily broken in and comfortable right out of the box.  This is my second pair.  I would have picked up two pair but they did not have my size in the other colors.

TT

Thanks for the short review. very helpful.

•  

I wish someone would replace the photo of the mandels on the first page of this post.  I see that every time I click on this post.  Can we put a nice pair of ICONs there instead?  LOL.

•  

memphisunited
    I wish someone would replace the photo of the mandels on the first page of this post.  I see that every time I click on this post.  Can we put a nice pair of ICONs there instead?  LOL.

Scott,

Click the latest post link and you will not see those horrid things.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    memphisunitedI wish someone would replace the photo of the mandels on the first page of this post.  I see that every time I click on this post.  Can we put a nice pair of ICONs there instead?  LOL.

Scott,

Click the latest post link and you will not see those horrid things.

TT

Good call.  I will try to avoid clicking on the thread name from now on.

•  

And thanks for reminding me about them.  I had to go look and now will have to go punch a unicorn to take away the anger I feel for these.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    And thanks for reminding me about them.  I had to go look and now will have to go punch a unicorn to take away the anger I feel for these.

TT

Tim may need counseling.

•  

Tim, do you have ready access to a unicorn?

•  

golferdrmjr

Don,

I can't confirm or deny that I have access to a unicorn.  

Mike,

You already knew this.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

golferdrmjr

Don,

I can't confirm or deny that I have access to a unicorn.  

Mike,

You already knew this.

TT

It might be time for the Black Suburbans again.

•  

Tim - if I had to look at those, then you should be subjected to the same cruelty.  Punch the unicorn twice.

•  

I think we all know what to have a Tim's next birthday party: a unicorn pinata.

•  

Mine new shoes arrived today.

•  

I thought I saw a jackalope chasing a unicorn last week on my way back from Arkansas.  Probably herding it to the Tulsa area.

•  

Nice M's LUSO.

Didn't know they came in this colour, very enticing.

•  

pulplvr
    I thought I saw a jackalope chasing a unicorn last week on my way back from Arkansas.  Probably herding it to the Tulsa area.

If it gets to the Tulsa area, Bigfoot will capture it and hold it for me.

TT