Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

I almost picked up that exact pair. I have a gift card at a course to use and they had those in stock. But wrong size.

Enjoy!

•  

Looking sharp - Fred, 19hole & TT.....

•  

Always loved these, just never went there and could never find them in my size when closed out.

- SERIOUSLY CUT  -

•  

Always loved these, just never went there and could never find them in my size when closed out.

- SERIOUSLY CUT  -

•  

This is one of the best combinations that I have seen in quite sometime.... Speechless, well done Sir!

•  

Nice!

•  

Looks like a new series Tortoise Prints on MYJOYS in Orange / Navy / Purple.

VERY cool!

•  

Picked these up today with some Pro-Am winnings.

TT

• 1090 points

OUTIGER
    NO NO NO.  No room in golf for sandals until after the round.  These abominations are a sin.  just my opinion.

TT

I know that this post is 3 months old, but well said sir. As the temperatures rise here in Phoenix, I find it very easy to resist the urge. To each their own, though. Who am I to judge.

• 2781 points

Let me know how those are I have wanted the orange pair for a long time!

•  

Ah, the contour casuals.  Comfortable, I'll bet, Tim.  Did you pick these up for play or for everyday wear?

•  

Seeing alot of this model around.

Gret looking shoe and obviously are as comfortable as they look.

•  

Guys,

The Contour Casual is one of the best shoes I have had and I use them on and off the course.  Easily broken in and comfortable right out of the box.  This is my second pair.  I would have picked up two pair but they did not have my size in the other colors.

TT

•  

Nice pair, OUTIGER.  Those are so popular!

•  

OUTIGER
    Picked these up today with some Pro-Am winnings.

TT

Nice casual sporty look....Good to hear they work well on or off the course.