Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Very nice Justin, you won't be disappointed!

•  

Thanks everybody!  Yes I have two DJT's (which I love) and a pair of Sports.  So my first Icons.  The Waves fit GREAT!  The Asym's are touch narrow so I'm hoping they break in a little!  Couldn't pass up these for the price.

Got my spikeless M:Projects ordered now too!  :-)

•  

Great looking shoes Justin. I have been on the lookout for the white/grey waves myself.

•  

Justin, Waves look great! I found a pair of White/Bronze on the $25 close-out shelf and just had to take them home!

•  

Tar Heel, where did you get them for such a cheap price?

•  

BostonBuzza
    Tar Heel, where did you get them for such a cheap price?

BB.... There is an eBay provider that has a variety of new MyJoys that have been returned or some such thing. It is ProGolf South in Pinehurst, and the sell all manner of FJ shoes across all sizes and styles. Their going rates are between $99 and $179 for discontinued styles. Hokies turned me on to them and I have scored several pairs (the white/grey waves and the pink/pink asyms) recently from them. Let me know if you need more info.

•  

Justinu3
    Thanks everybody!  Yes I have two DJT's (which I love) and a pair of Sports.  So my first Icons.  The Waves fit GREAT!  The Asym's are touch narrow so I'm hoping they break in a little!  Couldn't pass up these for the price.

Got my spikeless M:Projects ordered now too!  :-)

Justin, the forefoot on the Asyms is very close to the waves, but just a tad bit more narrow. You should be fine.... I will say, of all my FJ's, the Asym is the one shoe where there is the ever so slight difference from time to time on the width in the forfoot area. Not a lot, but enough so I can tell. Still my favorite show though!

•  

Thanks for the input Randy!  I really like the Asym look as well.

• 3718 points

I started off this year with a pair of M: Projects and a pair of Contour Casuals for around the office.  Lets see what other kind of trouble I can get into :)

•  

very nice Justin!  i have a pair of white and pink waves.  wore them for the first time on Easter.  have really wanted to pick up a pair of the white and silver or brown, but just haven't pulled the trigger.  but some of the prices really have me thinking.

•  

Tar Heel
    BostonBuzzaTar Heel, where did you get them for such a cheap price?

BB.... There is an eBay provider that has a variety of new MyJoys that have been returned or some such thing. It is ProGolf South in Pinehurst, and the sell all manner of FJ shoes across all sizes and styles. Their going rates are between $99 and $179 for discontinued styles. Hokies turned me on to them and I have scored several pairs (the white/grey waves and the pink/pink asyms) recently from them. Let me know if you need more info.

i have ordered from them as well.  very fast and friendly.

•  

19hole
    Justin, Waves look great! I found a pair of White/Bronze on the $25 close-out shelf and just had to take them home!

every time you mention the $25 Icons, i hate you a little more!  haha.

seriously though, i can't believe you found icons for $25!

• 3718 points

If you're trying to find pro golf south to see if you can't get lucky on ebay you can find them here

myworld.ebay.com/progolfsouth

•  

Tar Heel
    BostonBuzzaTar Heel, where did you get them for such a cheap price?

Tar Heel-  Those are seriously tempting buys!

(NOTED)

Thanks.

_n.

• 2397 points

My new Icons arrived and ready to put them to use.