Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Has anyone tried the new M Project shoes yet? I'm going to go looking tonight.

•  

Have 'em ...LOVE 'em!

•  

Fred, look back a few pages in this thread and you'll find several of us have the M's and have commented on their fit and comfort.  Perhaps I'll bring mine to Walnut Creek next week.

•  

Freddie - I have tried them and you will really like them.  Very different construction (they have mesh or leather) than the others FJ shoes.  The feel is incredible.  Would suggest that you try them for a walk and see if you like the spikeless or spiked version.  There are only 5 spikes on the spiked version, so you will have to see if you like that or not...

Hopefully FJ will consider putting them in the MyJoys line - the options would be terrific!

•  

Here are my two new ICON's - nothing too flashy, but I am excited about them.  They are #52070 (black stripe) and #52023 (luggage tan stingray).  

•  

Nicely done Todd.  Nothing wrong with styling the classic looks.

TT

•  

Like the looks, Todd.  Both will go very nicely with BMT slacks (in Randy's honor, with apologies to bholley).

•  

very nice and classy.  looks good!

•  

Looking good Todd. One nice thing about "nothing too flashy" is that you have a lot more options as to what you can wear them with. And those will go with almost all of your short pant choices.

•  

Where are the shoe trees Todd? Come on man!

•  

Randyier, give him a break!

•  

If you notice closely, the plastic is still on the tongue of the stingrays.   The paper is still in the toe.  The stripes arrived end of last week - no excuse why the trees are not in them other than too much snow and too much work!  Trees are going in by the end of the week!  

Looking forward to matching these with the apparel order that was placed through our resident pro.  Can't wait to see them!  

•  

Great stuff Todd!  Wear them well

•  

Very nice Todd!

•  

Just in time for Las Vegas