Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

The navy and white asyms are new,and I have never posted any pics of my shoes, so really not an extraneous post, but I will be sure to label the picture better next time

•  

Needed to add a pic of the packaging for my new shoes and picture of the shoes too.

Look what's inside.  Great shoes.  Minimal Construction - Maximum Feel

•  

it's a great day for the community, gettin' great footwear from FJ.  received this little package today and can't wait to take them out to the course.  (too much snow here, just gonna have to wait a bit)   i did try them on though, they fit like a glove, a FootJoy glove of course.

•  

Very nice Beej, they look great in BOA form! Wear them well.

•  

Love the BOA in the M-Projects.  Most likely next purchase.

I see some FJ ball markers in there.  They didn't come in my box.  I would love to sport one of those and put away the SC marker I use.

• 2781 points

I want a package like that to come to my house with all those goodies in it!

•  

Boston my friend, it appears that the difference may be that yours was a purchase and mine was a win

•  

red, keep entering and stay with the community, but remember luck has everything to do with it.

•  

I picked these up at the course yesterday.

TT

•  

Not sure I have seen XPS-1 in Australia yet ( Devin, released here?).

Good looking shoe TT!

•  

CROCMAN
    Not sure I have seen XPS-1 in Australia yet ( Devin, released here?).

Good looking shoe TT!

Australia was the first to launch XPS-1.  You may not have that model though.

•  

DG,

Is Australia where the Red XPS-1's were?

TT

•  

These are the ones I'm talking about.  So nice.

TT

•  

OOPS !!!

Obviously I only have eyes for Icons when looking at golf shoes.

But having said that, can't really recall seeing and XPS-1 so will keep a closer look.

•  

TT, if I'm not mistaken, those very awesome and cool XPS-1 are Japan release.  I looked to see if I could find it in Thailand during my recent vacation visit but had no luck.  I saw this picture here in one she thread before.  Very nice.