Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Here's a photo of my new MProject white with blue stripes spikeless shoes.  I picked them up today and can't wait to wear them.

•  

Nice! Those are quite sporty and I will be eager to hear how you like them. Question, did the FJ band come with them? Or is that one you had?

•  

Randy, the band did not come with the shoes.  Just included it to show it off.

• 223 points

Sweet shoes, love the color navy!

• 223 points

Sweet new shoes, love the MyJoys!

• 223 points

Yeah, did the band come with the the M's?

•  

CJorg12
    Sweet new shoes, love the MyJoys!

These are the new MProject shoes, not MyJoys, CJorg12.  Available now in many stores.

•  

Very nice Ms from 19th and pulplvr!  Let us know, soon, how you like them.  They look great!

•  

Wore mine around the house today for an hour or so.  Very comfortable.  I'm going to wear them tomorrow for an inter league event, so I'll have a much better idea of fit and comfort level.

•  

Let us know what you think of the new style when you've had the chance to wear them on the course.

•  

I love them. Play tested then last fall and at least for me the test results for stability were as good as my ICONs. I plan to use them as everyday knock around shoes, maybe for short game and light practice. I just can't put the ICONs away for regular play!

•  

19hole
    I love them. Play tested then last fall and at least for me the test results for stability were as good as my ICONs. I plan to use them as everyday knock around shoes, maybe for short game and light practice. I just can't put the ICONs away for regular play!

I plan on doing the same!  Especially after work practice sessions, after working all day throwing on the M:Project seems like a great idea to me...

•  

Oh why not.... I have every other type of FJ. Why not try these too?

Think I'll go pick some up this weekend....

•  

Agree, Randy.  Why not?  You may find you really like them.

•  

Heck, I'm wearing them as much as Icons, can't beat the weight!