Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

Nice three way Cway!

•  

Cole to really set off the brown on browns shoes Randy has an excellent pair of British Military Twill pants he might let you wear. Just be sure to get them MARTINIZED  before you return them.

•  

Guess I have to get my shoes on this thread!!! My wedding shoes for all to see!!!

•  

very nice, like the purple.

•  

One of my favorites in the collection.

•  

Styling there CWB ! They say three pairs are a charm. Confident they will inspire your game....Enjoy them in good health !

•  

Very fun idea ! You will need to post photos of these 'purple passions' in action on your Wedding Day !

•  

Whaql1
    Guess I have to get my shoes on this thread!!! My wedding shoes for all to see!!!

If you are wearing those with a purple tux I hope you are renting

•  

Love these TH.

Have been looking at them for a while and definitely on the "PROSPECTIVE" list.

•  

Those look very classy GT.

Love the navy caiman and definitely will be getting a pair of Icons with that this year just not sure which style yet.

•  

Great looking shoe CWAY. This is definitely the shoe I would go with if I wanted brown. Tell us how good they look when you get them.

•  

bholley
    Cole to really set off the brown on browns shoes Randy has an excellent pair of British Military Twill pants he might let you wear. Just be sure to get them MARTINIZED  before you return them.

Actually, mine are British Tan Gabardine. Not a fan of twill in my dress trousers sir......I do believe there is a pair of light olive (the color, not the martini accoutrement) in the wardrobe as well.

•  

Tar Heel
    bholleyCole to really set off the brown on browns shoes Randy has an excellent pair of British Military Twill pants he might let you wear. Just be sure to get them MARTINIZED  before you return them.

Actually, mine are British Tan Gabardine. Not a fan of twill in my dress trousers sir......I do believe there is a pair of light olive (the color, not the martini accoutrement) in the wardrobe as well.

Thank goodness they are not off white imitating the color of a cocktail onion because then you would have a "Gibson"

•  

There is more talking and less "posting" of new 2013 shoes.... So here's another pair I got today. This is my first pair of "Waves".....

•  

Randy, that's the old style wave, yet you seem to have been able to get them monogrammed.  How did you manage that?  I really like my waves with the bronze patent wave on the white base.  They are holding up well and wear wonderfully.  I find them just a bit tight, though, and have to wear lighter socks with them.