Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

GH - Magnificently bold and flaming . . . HOT!

•  

GT Golfer - nicely coordinated, well done!

•  

Looks like 2013 is off to Patriotic start with GH's Reds, RK9's White & GT G's Touch of Blue !  Enjoy and sport them in good health.

BTW - Welcome to FJC GT Golfer......

• 420 points

I work in a golf shop and have been fighting with the owners for two years now, every spring they order sandals and every time I tell them NO! I'm all for comfort on the course but let's try and keep it classy out there. No room for these at all especially with SOCKS. And that's my rant of the day.

•  

This time of year -  Red Cords, some IJP Tartans, or basic stone twills with some type of Argyle sweater.

•  

couldn't agree more.  Sandals are for the beach or the pool.

•  

This is Tar Heel's first Icon purchase of 2013. Picked this little number up to coordinate with this years Catalina apparel selections I made....

•  

Nice, Randy.  I can see why you selected this pairing.  But I'm surprised you didn't wait for the asyms to come back.

•  

pulplvr
    Nice, Randy.  I can see why you selected this pairing.  But I'm surprised you didn't wait for the asyms to come back.

I got a crazy price on these, so I couldn't pass them up. Plus the colors perfectly match the Catalina Collection, so I have one pair in the books. The Asym purchase is under consideration right now. Plotting!

•  

Tar Heel
    pulplvrNice, Randy.  I can see why you selected this pairing.  But I'm surprised you didn't wait for the asyms to come back.

I got a crazy price on these, so I couldn't pass them up. Plus the colors perfectly match the Catalina Collection, so I have one pair in the books. The Asym purchase is under consideration right now. Plotting!

That is just . . . I am so envious.  A perfect Catalina flow.

Wear it with pride, TH.  that's beautiful!

•  

Here are my latest:  MyJoys Asymmetricals.  Base is white smooth with Navy Caiman saddle.

•  

Very nice Randy & Andy....A touch of Navy goes a long way !

•  

Very nice, Andrew.  Good selection.

• 637 points

Just purchased some new leather for this season.  XPS-1 w/ BOA.  

•  

Mark - You will love the XPS-1...Most solid shoe I have ever played.