Forums

2013 New Shoe Rule....

•  

That's the Burgundy String Ray -  works really nice with the red.

•  

I agree works great -  this was a little questionable in the beginning  - but the colors work really nice together.

Now - (for you TNT) -  if we can just get some Orange Print and Burgundy Base Colors.

•  

This shoe is style 52138 - which was a stock offering (first year I believe).  White on White.

•  

rkickers9
    Ok took a different photo.  My 2nd pair of Icons. Wore them today and loved them.

Great to see you doing so good. Nice shoes and better looking follow through

•  

Wow! Once again I am humbled......

•  

Dallin
    Let me clarify that I DID NOT GET THEM TO PLAY GOLF in. I'm going to remove the spikes and use them as a summer sandal.  I don't think it is appropriate to play golf in sandals. BTW, they are very comfortable.

Good cover Dallin...enjoy them no matter how you use them....

•  

Thanks guys. They are an older print, I picked these up new off the bay and the saddle is white.

• 19 points

Here are my new for 2013 Icons, along with two older pair of MyJoys.
    Unfortunately, all of my Icon's easily fit in one photo.

Left - new White w/Blue Icon's - Santa listened when I told her where they were on closeout!
    Middle - two year old Black w/Gold MyJoys - looking good for having been worn about 135 times.
    Right - White w/Gold MyJoys - a couple months newer than the Black - worn about 120 times.
    Not shown -  Black Pebble Professional Spikeless shoes worn mainly at work.

Many thanks to the people on this forum for the advice on how to care for 'really nice' shoes and sweaters.
    Prior to two years ago I wore another brand of shoes.  They dropped the style I liked, and while looking at DryJoys, I tried on some Icons - they fit my foot perfectly, plus I liked the style better.
    A little research found this forum. A few days later I bought the Black/Gold pair - I have not regretted it!

Top - a Birthday present from last fall - the best golf sweater I've ever owned. Whomever said you can't wear it if it's much over 60 degrees is right.
    Looks great, a lot of people ask about it, and keeps me really toasty without  bulk.

Next hopefully will be a Gray base w/Black Gator later this year - likely Asym or Nu-Wave.

•  

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE CONTOURS WITH THE BOA LACING?  WANT TO KNOW HOW GOOD THEY ARE

•  

GT Golfer
    Here are my new for 2013 Icons, along with two older pair of MyJoys.Unfortunately, all of my Icon's easily fit in one photo.

Left - new White w/Blue Icon's - Santa listened when I told her where they were on closeout!Middle - two year old Black w/Gold MyJoys - looking good for having been worn about 135 times.Right - White w/Gold MyJoys - a couple months newer than the Black - worn about 120 times.Not shown -  Black Pebble Professional Spikeless shoes worn mainly at work.Many thanks to the people on this forum for the advice on how to care for 'really nice' shoes and sweaters.Prior to two years ago I wore another brand of shoes.  They dropped the style I liked, and while looking at DryJoys, I tried on some Icons - they fit my foot perfectly, plus I liked the style better.A little research found this forum. A few days later I bought the Black/Gold pair - I have not regretted it!Top - a Birthday present from last fall - the best golf sweater I've ever owned. Whomever said you can't wear it if it's much over 60 degrees is right.Looks great, a lot of people ask about it, and keeps me really toasty without  bulk.Next hopefully will be a Gray base w/Black Gator later this year - likely Asym or Nu-Wave.

Very Nice shoes GT Golfer!  I myself am partial to white and gold as well.  

•  

GT Golfer

Here are my new for 2013 Icons, along with two older pair of MyJoys.
    Unfortunately, all of my Icon's easily fit in one photo.

Left - new White w/Blue Icon's - Santa listened when I told her where they were on closeout!
    Middle - two year old Black w/Gold MyJoys - looking good for having been worn about 135 times.
    Right - White w/Gold MyJoys - a couple months newer than the Black - worn about 120 times.
    Not shown -  Black Pebble Professional Spikeless shoes worn mainly at work.

Many thanks to the people on this forum for the advice on how to care for 'really nice' shoes and sweaters.
    Prior to two years ago I wore another brand of shoes.  They dropped the style I liked, and while looking at DryJoys, I tried on some Icons - they fit my foot perfectly, plus I liked the style better.
    A little research found this forum. A few days later I bought the Black/Gold pair - I have not regretted it!

Top - a Birthday present from last fall - the best golf sweater I've ever owned. Whomever said you can't wear it if it's much over 60 degrees is right.
    Looks great, a lot of people ask about it, and keeps me really toasty without  bulk.

Next hopefully will be a Gray base w/Black Gator later this year - likely Asym or Nu-Wave.

Welcome to the FJ Community GT Golfer. Nice shoes! I have the Gray and Purple Performance Sweater and have a hard time wearing it when it's over 50 degrees, It is toasty. Good luck with your decision on your next choice. Feel free to join in the conversations or start your own.

Don

•  

rkickers9
    Ok took a different photo.  My 2nd pair of Icons. Wore them today and loved them.

I simply love the purity of all white and all black FJ Icons. Would have a pair ol each model if I had deep enough pockets

•  

Go Hokies
    OK Guys -  you mean like this pair.

Love these GH. Another great pair for the collection. What outfit/s go with these?

•  

Go Hokies
    I agree works great -  this was a little questionable in the beginning  - but the colors work really nice together.

Now - (for you TNT) -  if we can just get some Orange Print and Burgundy Base Colors.

I'm begging, old Asyms are calling my name!

•  

RKICKERS9, very nice!