Forums

FootJoy Men's Contour Casuals Spikeless Golf Shoes

• 14 points

Recently bought a pair of FootJoy Men's Contour Casuals Spikeless Golf Shoes - FJ#54275 (Brown).  Wore for the first time while in Bermuda this past week.  Loved the feeling and comfort level.  The wear was flawless, and the water resistant aspect impeccable.  I don't think I will ever return to wearing spikes.

•  

Good review and thanks for the update. Personally, I use these as my everyday casual shoes......

•  

Good to hear you like the Contour Casuals, Alex.  I'd also like to extend a warm welcome to the FJ Forum Community.  We hope you'll stick around.  There are lots of interesting people contributing to the Forum and you can learn all sorts of things about FJ products and golf in general.  

• 5276 points

And welcome to you AlexMilner. This is a great community with truly classy people  - enjoy the posts and visit often!

• 133 points

Do you need to put any protective polish, or mink oil on the contours prior to wearing. I have a pair of the brown that I just purchased . I can wait to use them on the course

•  

Welcome. I plan to pick up a couple of pairs to wear for work, I have a spikeless pair for coaching in and love them. Take care of them just how you would normal golf shoes