Forums

1st pair of FJ's

•  

What stye would you all suggest for the 1st pair of FJ shoes. I am currently a nike guy (i know, I know) and want to get a pair of FJ's.

Thanks,

Shaun

•  

So many options.  I would read the main FJ site on each shoe's description.  I like the Contours, but really want a pair of ICONS.

•  

All depends on what you are looking to spend if you're a first timer...

If it were my first pair, I think the Contours are a great suggestion.  The price point is reasonable and it is still a very top notch shoe.  I wouldn't dive in yet, just test the waters, after you get your first pair of FJ's and absolutely love them, you will want to upgrade to the SYNR-G, Classic or ICON.

•  

I agree with EM, coming from a Nike shoe, I would suggest that you try a shoe from the Contour line. They are some of the softest shoes out of the box that FJ has. After you get them, you might want to try a pair of Icons, they are a very traditional supportive shoe. You won't be sorry.

•  

Thanks for all the ideas, may have to go witht the Contour and design them myself on the my joys site. That is a very cool option.

•  

Let me be the first to say welcome to some of the most comfortable golf shoes in the market.  FJ shoes are superior to all brands when it comes to quality and comfort.  You will not be disappointed in any selection that you make.  The Contours are great and the DryJoys are a great mid-priced shoe also.  Keep your eye on the ICONs though.  They are going to be intense.

Tim

•  

Lots of great ideas so far.  I would pick out a price point and go from there.  There are great shoes at all price points.  Pick out your price and pick out your style and go for it.  Once you find a style you like have fun with the MyJoys, its addicting!

•  

shaun13

What stye would you all suggest for the 1st pair of FJ shoes. I am currently a nike guy (i know, I know) and want to get a pair of FJ's.

Thanks,

Shaun

Just wondering if you have picked up a pair of FJs yet and, if so, which ones did you go with?

Tim

•  

tim6918

shaun13

Thanks,

Shaun

Just wondering if you have picked up a pair of FJs yet and, if so, which ones did you go with?

Tim

I have been playing with a few different designs on the My Joys site. Figure my 1st pair should be a custom version. WIll let you all know and post a pic once i decide on which ones.

Thanks,

Shaun