Adam Scott Finally win's THE MASTERS

Adam Scott Finally win's THE MASTERS

•  

Congrats he ran Poulter down and his now the owner of a golf jacket. hey  Aussie's do they all kiss the crystal globe?

•  

Big win for him to bring home his country's tournament. He is a great player and can beat anyone if he is playing well

• 2777 points

Good for Adam!

•  

Great to see Adam win!  This helps erase the The Open meltdown I'm sure... a least just a little!

•  

Really glad to see him win.  He is certainly deserved of the victory.  I bet he would trade the GOLD for the GREEN!!!

• 2756 points

One of the worlds best swings - hoping for big things from Adam in 2013.

•  

Glad to see The Acushnet family run down Poulter! Congrats!

• 2781 points

Big fan of Adam Scott and glad to see him pull it out.  I'm sure this meant a lot for him and is a great way to propel him into big things for 2013.

• 2777 points

RANDYWILDMAN
    Congrats he ran Poulter down and his now the owner of a golf jacket. hey  Aussie's do they all kiss the crystal globe?

And he did it with the prototype ProV1!

• 3548 points

Congrats to Adam Scott, a great win! I hope this is a start for big things in 2013.  

•  

Smithjss
    RANDYWILDMANCongrats he ran Poulter down and his now the owner of a golf jacket. hey  Aussie's do they all kiss the crystal globe?

And he did it with the prototype ProV1!I used that ball last week and only won 2nd place net. Darnit. Congrats to Adam and Luke Donald as well. Hmmmm....any sweepstakes to go with those wins?

Adam Scott, Luke Donald Win Playing New Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x Prototype Golf Balls

•  

Smithjss
    RANDYWILDMANCongrats he ran Poulter down and his now the owner of a golf jacket. hey  Aussie's do they all kiss the crystal globe?

And he did it with the prototype ProV1!

Adam Scott, Luke Donald Win Playing New Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x Prototype Golf Balls

couldn't figure out where you were getting the prototype ball use, until I opened my email and my titleist email said as much :)

• 2756 points

Keep coming back to this thread!  Still pumped that AS came home with it.  Had to make some birdies to get the win, stepped up and got it done.

•  

Terrific win for AS....Great to see such variety of  faces in the 2012 winner circle....

• 36 points

Great win...But he better get ready to go back to a standard shaft Scotty Cameron if he's ever going to win in Augusta!