Movember

Movember

•  

Remember last year when Johnson Wagner showed up with the Clark Gable moustache -- and Geoff Ogilvy wasn't far behind.  Well, it's almost "Movember" again -- and there's a reason behind those 'staches. Movember is a movement to bring awareness to men’s health issues, like prostate and testicular cancer initiatives. It began in Australia and is spreading across the globe. Any thing anyone can do to raise cancer awareness is a plus in my book.

•  

Hear, hear, Chris.  I wear my 'stache with pride all the time, but those issues are of concern to me, as you can imagine.  Lost my bother to bladder cancer, mother to intestinal cancer, and my spouse is a 10 year *** cancer survivor.  Cancer is never good, and often exceptionally quick.  The more we can find ways to fight it--in all of its forms--the better we'll all be in the long run.

• 2756 points

I plan to start tomorrow.  This could will get ugly...but I agree, it's all for a great cause.

Ryan 

•  

the rules of Movember, great cause :)

•  

Ogilvy was my favortite Footjoy stache !

•  

Putting a fun twist on the serious issue of men’s health… A definite thumbs up ! The moustache is a catalyst to proactively and publicly bring change about.  So -Grow, show and connect with your fellow Mo's. Guys, the quality of your health starts with you  !

•  

Fair enough - having forgotten to shave yesterday, it might be fun to see how it takes facial hair on my upper lip to drive me crazy.

• 311 points

I wonder what 2013 rookie Andres Gonzales will look like

•  

Paddy has a pretty good one going in Singapore.

•  

I donated but my stache get's crazy after a month. so I just kept my beard trimmed/ 

•  

I agree, I like his the BEST!!!