McGradlrey classic ? Any thoughts on a winner ?

McGradlrey classic ? Any thoughts on a winner ?

•  

parthur
    shaun13Agreed, Gainey is a great story for golf. Part of what makes the Fall series so fun to watch are events like this one.Shaun, you can say that again, oh yeah, you already did. It is a great golf story. You have to feel good for the kid. Congrats to Tommy G.

Not his fault! one of the performance hiccups of the new site...please play nice boys

• 3539 points

Great win for Tommy Gainey, I met him in Greensboro a couple years ago and he really is a great guy with some serious golf game! He's fun to watch, very unorthodox swing and he hits it a mile!

•  

Post was so good it made it on the site twice! : )

•  

I think of Tommy Two-gloves as the guy you never want to pair up with on the first tee.  He looks ungainly, his swing is totally unorthodox, but he hits it a mile, putts lights out, and truly has game.  The type of player that reminds you that looks don't count.  It's what you do on the course that does  

• 5061 points

Remember Gainey's showing on "Big Break?" I cannot recall where he finished, but I do recall competitors chuckling at his unorthodox swing and, of course, two gloves. What a game - a million ways to get it done,eh??!