McGradlrey classic ? Any thoughts on a winner ?

McGradlrey classic ? Any thoughts on a winner ?

•  

I am going with the Z man in his sponsor's tournament. 

•  

Great first round for Zack ! one of the lead.

•  

I gotta go with ZJ also. He's a competitor supreme.   Hope DLiIII has a good finish also.

•  

Arjun Atwal making a huge bid to keep his card. He is 190 right now, hope he keeps it up on the weekend. Looks like Bud Cauley also is right near the top.

• 2756 points

Would be great to see Z get another win this year...I'd be thrilled to see the captain, DLIII, get a win too.  Boo Weekley is finally getting healthy and I will always have a soft spot in my heart for that boy.

• 2756 points

18 to play and DLIII is in great shape...can't wait to watch this play out tomorrow.

•  

Wow Tommy "two gloves" Gainey  runs them all down with a 60 !!! just missed a 59

•  

Was that Jim Furyk falling apart coming down the stretch?

•  

NCBob
    Was that Jim Furyk falling apart coming down the stretch?

Deja vu, I swear this has been said before. just like the the Open, WGC and the Ryder cup. That man down the stretch has cost himself about 4 million bucks this year.

•  

Pressure to win for redemption and GaIney's posting a  round of 60 pretty early, was too much to overcome.  He's a great great player.   I agree with Randy, his finishing holes have cost him plenty.

•  

Great to see Tommy finally get his first win. He's been close a few times this year but that 60 on the final round should give him some extra confidence.

•  

Us too - we met him at Colonial and he's just a good, honest guy.

•  

Agreed, Gainey is a great story for golf. Part of what makes the Fall series so fun to watch are events like this one.

•  

Agreed, Gainey is a great story for golf. Part of what makes the Fall series so fun to watch are events like this one.

• 2947 points

shaun13

Shaun, you can say that again, oh yeah, you already did. It is a great golf story. You have to feel good for the kid. Congrats to Tommy G.