Frys.com golf tournament

Frys.com golf tournament

•  

Any interest ? Any guy who does not have a card yet you think can earn one ? 

I am gonna go with Brian Davis for the win so we get a contest :)

•  

Nicolas Colsaerts, currently in the top 125 now without playing here much.  Really a fun golfer to watch when he gets going!

Gary Woodland is outside of the top 125 and will need a few big weeks to get back his card back.

•  

I like Gary and hope he gets his card back. I don't think he needed the swing changes he made though, but the back problems are not fun anytime on the course/

•  

Since Gary won in 2011, isn't he exempt through 2013?

•  

Ill take Bud Cauley! Could take rookie of year this week.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Since Gary won in 2011, isn't he exempt through 2013?

Not certain, his profile on PGATour.com does not have his status.

•  

Paul G
    Ill take Bud Cauley! Could take rookie of year this week.

only if he win's

John Huh won that 8 hole playoff earlier this year. I like Cauley he might over take him if he wins though.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    golferdrmjrSince Gary won in 2011, isn't he exempt through 2013?

Not certain, his profile on PGATour.com does not have his status.

yeah....but the PGA tour website also says Augusta National is the course he would most like to play.  (which he did in 2011), so i'm guessing they don't update their stuff very often.

• 630 points

I'm hoping to see some good stuff from Jhonny Vegas. Would like to see more from him next year. And the rookie, Patrick Cantley.

•  

Yes, he has 1 win from 2011 which means that he is exempt through next (2013) season.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Jonas Blixt has game....

Won by 1 shot as everyone was falling over or could not make any gains.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Interesting tournament for sure. I like the 17th par 4 285 yard drive downhill over water.

•  

Blixt has had a couple of great weeks.

And ... his sister was all kinds of awesome! Grrrr ... Swedes!

OZ-Crocman