Epic Meltdown by the U.S.at the Ryder cup

Epic Meltdown by the U.S.at the Ryder cup

•  

I wish I could say otherwise, even in they win. They played today with little of the the team emotion they had. they missed a lot of putts. if Furyk and Michelson had closed it would already be over.

•  

Johnny Miller said the U.S. had seven bogeys on number 17 today. an area where the matches turned.

•  

This is crazy! Colossal collapsing of epic proportions!

•  

What happened today?  Complacency?  How about the poor showing on 17 and 18, across the board by the US?

•  

Worst collapse I have ever seen. Almost like US played 17 and 18 in the dark. It's a sad day.

•  

Euro has won.  What happened, Davis?

•  

Sticker and Woods zero points for the week. they looked beat down tired today.

Webb AS at 17 lost

Michelson up 1 going into 17 loses the full point

Furyk up 1 going into 17 loses the full point

Wow !

•  

No emotion, the collapse started with the first match and it rolled all the way through  the lineup.  What happened to the closers?  Noticed a lot of over thinking and changing up of routines.  Well there is always 2 years from now.

•  

No emotion, the collapse started with the first match and it rolled all the way through  the lineup.  What happened to the closers?  Noticed a lot of over thinking and changing up of routines.  Well there is always 2 years from now.

•  

NCBob

They Turned an epic blowout into an epic comeback. Phil with his thumbs up on 17 to Rose showed how out of it he was.

•  

I think we need to also say that the Europeans stayed in every match and didn't give up. They WON the Cup!

•  

Was a Ryder Cup that will be spoken about for a long time.  Saw some stumble and some shine.  I bet the ratings were off the chart.

Congrats to the Euro team.

TT

•  

Euros without question did not give up. Tim: got a report from someone I follow on twitter that Ryder Cup ratings were twice the ratings of football games today.

•  

And then there was that Captain's pick that went 4-0-0 this week!

•  

19hole
    And then there was that Captain's pick that went 4-0-0 this week!

and the Captains pick that went 0-4-0 this week