Just got tickets to the Championship!

Just got tickets to the Championship!

• 2771 points

I'm going on Thursday with a pal.  Anyone else planning to attend?  Would love to meet up with fellow forum members. 

Jason

•  

Bit too far for me, Smithjss.  Enjoy the day and store plenty of memories.  Find a good spot to watch from and let folks pass you--better in my opinion than trying to follow a group, especially with only 30 players in the field.

•  

As much as I'd love to attend, a touch too far for me.

Have fun though and I think this should be a fantastic tournament.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Very lucky, it will be a great tournment giving you will be seeing the top 30 on the PGA tour.  Send some pics in if possible...

Enjoy

• 2771 points

BostonBuzza

Very lucky, it will be a great tournment giving you will be seeing the top 30 on the PGA tour.  Send some pics in if possible...

Enjoy

Will make sure to get some shots to share with the good folks here. 

•  

Have fun should be a great time ! I live on the other side of the country :(

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

Have fun should be a great time ! I live on the other side of the country :(

Thank heavens for television.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Very cool!  Enjoy!

• 2771 points

Yesterday certainly didn't disappoint.  The weather was beautiful, the wind was minimal and the course was a little sticky.  It always amazes me to see these guys strike a ball in person.  Rors and Tiger were sure fun to follow.  The camera police were out in force so I didn't take any shots of golfers but got a good one of the clubhouse.  I'm going back out there Sunday.  Tickets are like $35 bucks!

•  

Thanks for the update Smithjss....Great shot of the clubhouse. Enjoy Sunday !

•  

Smithjss
    Yesterday certainly didn't disappoint.  The weather was beautiful, the wind was minimal and the course was a little sticky.  It always amazes me to see these guys strike a ball in person.  Rors and Tiger were sure fun to follow.  The camera police were out in force so I didn't take any shots of golfers but got a good one of the clubhouse.  I'm going back out there Sunday.  Tickets are like $35 bucks!

Hey Smithjss, why is the 18th at East lake so hard. On TV it looks pretty easy is there something we can't see that makes it play more difficult ? just curious. 

• 2771 points

RANDYWILDMAN

Smithjss

Hey Smithjss, why is the 18th at East lake so hard. On TV it looks pretty easy is there something we can't see that makes it play more difficult ? just curious. 

You need to be fairly long and very straight to be able to score. The greens are fairly guarded and have a lot of undulations that are fairly tricky. There not Augusta, but are challenging with tournament pin placement.
  •  

Hey Jason, how was Sunday ? Was it very windy ? #6 looked like a beastly hole in that wind ? 

• 2771 points

It was awesome.  There was a westerly wind that started gusting a bit later in the day.  I hung out at 18 momst of the day and didnt get over to 6.  I really enjoyed myself this weekend out at the tournament.  Now I'm itching to find time this week to enjoy a round.

Have a great week everyone!