New Titleist 710 line

New Titleist 710 line

•  

Seen a couple pictures of the new Titleist 710 iron line and wanted to know what the thoughts were?  They have new 710, AP2, AP1, CB and MB's coming out.

The general look has similarities to past irons in the CB and MB line, specifically the 690's to me.  AP1 and AP2, new color scheme, said they improved performance.

What you guys think?  Love 'em or hate 'em?

•  

EMKelly0106
    Seen a couple pictures of the new Titleist 710 iron line and wanted to know what the thoughts were?  They have new 710, AP2, AP1, CB and MB's coming out.
     The general look has similarities to past irons in the CB and MB line, specifically the 690's to me.  AP1 and AP2, new color scheme, said they improved performance.

What you guys think?  Love 'em or hate 'em?

Glad to see that they are sticking with the AP line.  The AP2 irons are some of the better sticks I have hit in the last year or two.  It is tough to beat the look of the Z blades though.  Looks like Titleist has gone with a less flashy design this time.

Tim

•  

The 710 irons are great. HAd a chance to see them very quickly and I will probably replace my Z Blends with them over the winter.

•  

Yes, they are great.  I have hit the 710 AP2's and the 710 MB's and they both feel great.  AP2 I could not tell much of a difference between my current model and the ones I tried.  The MB's are quite the performer.  They may make it into the bag, or at least the back-up bag. 

Outstanding work from Titleist.

•  

I've had the 735.CMs in the bag for a few years now.  They are very solid sticks.  I do like the look of these new clubs.  May have to try them out.

•  

I would recommend at least giving them a shot.  I don't think they will replace anything in my current bag, but they sure are sharp clubs.  I am happy about the classic look on the MB and CB models.

•  

I am going to have to give the new AP2s a go when they hit the shelves.  I should have pulled the trigger on them last year, but it is so hard to pull the Idea Pros out of the bag.

Tim

•  

Be sure to see a Titleist Certified fitter before you order them. There is no extra cost to be sure you get the right set for your game.

•  

Really looking forward to trying out the new blades and blend sets....next year is probably the year for a new set of irons for me.

•  

It is hard for me to go away from my 690MB's. I will check the 710's out .  New irons are not out the the question for next year.

•  

I like them, I'm gaming the AP2's right now and really like the performance, great set of sticks

•  

The 710mb's probably won't look much different at address than your 690 mb's... but with newer technology.  I have heard and experienced great things from the new blades.  Still won't kick the AP2's out the bag, but they are definately a nice club.  Very soft face.

•  

New irons will be in the bag next year for sure, the AP2's look like a great set of clubs.

•  

I hit the new Ap2s last week and like the minor changes.  Im so happy with my current APs im not sure if Ill be chagning or not.  Im sure I will eventually :)

• 4775 points

Those 710's are pretty, but way too much club for me.