Maybe this is why Rory's distracted . .

Maybe this is why Rory's distracted . .

•  

Rory's big time tennis-playing girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki has launched her own line of underwear and is starring in the ad campaign. Wonder if the thought of men across the world ogling his girl is weighing on Rory's mind?

http://carolinewozniacki.dk/caroline-launches-her-own-underwear-collection/

•  

Sure the girlfriend thing has made him lose some focus ... man does not live on Golf alone ... and I'm sure he is going to cop heaps from his fellow players but at least he gets to experience the real thing.

Others can only dream!

Go Rory!

OZ-Crocman.

•  

Beautiful girl. But you girls can really screw up a guy's head with or without underwear.

•  

I would hope that this isn't his problem, but it may have somewhat of a bearing on his attention to the game

•  

golfchick

Rory's big time tennis-playing girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki has launched her own line of underwear and is starring in the ad campaign. Wonder if the thought of men across the world ogling his girl is weighing on Rory's mind?

http://carolinewozniacki.dk/caroline-launches-her-own-underwear-collection/

Could be, but if he's just now worrying about that then he's got bigger issues.  

•  

He saw them first! (I'm just saying...)

Who knows what is on the mind of a 21 year old, multi-millionaire????

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I think I would just quit golf altogether

•  

I don't believe he could distract him self with these kind of things.  

•  

Distracted is Ok. He doesn't need to be the next Tiger. Tiger was obsessed and we saw how that turned out. If Rory only wins a few times a year and contends at some majors and has a high profile girlfriend, that is Ok with me. He seems like a good kid :)

It is good that his girlfriend is branching out. you can't play professional tennis forever.

•  

That might distract a lot of 21 year old guys - even some 61 year olds.

• 2180 points

bholley

I think I would just quit golf altogether

Golf??? whats that (while i'm drooling on keyboard).. hahahaha

I would follow her around like a lost puppy the rest of my life ;)

Good on rory, but the high profile life styles of them both usually causes trouble somewhere down the road.

Good luck to them though

•  

fredcloss

That might distract a lot of 21 year old guys - even some 61 year olds.

61 1/2

• 3852 points

She's ok looking for a tennis player but the Southern Calif beaches are littered with women who make her look like just another average looking, healthy girl. Not a real beauty, in my opinion. 

•  

She is definitely a beautiful young lady. Plus with 12 Million Bucks in career winnings her "figure" is far superior than most of your SoCa beach girls.

Beauty made fade with time but a well managed $12 mil investment portfolio will last.

• 3852 points

Buddie, You have a point there about her portfolio being the gift that keeps on giving...

But does a guy like Rory really need to hang on to her for her money???