US OPEN

US OPEN

•  

Who wins this year's US OPEN?  Taking early guesses...Would it could it be Bubba again, being a new DAD might give him a bit more bounce in his step.

•  

Too early for me to even begin making a pick...a lot can happen between now and June.

•  

Rory!

•  

I really like Bubba, but is his game suited for a US Open?  A tee shot like the one he hit on #10 during the playoff probably would have been a bogey at best at the US Open.

•  

Meant to add, my early picks for the US Open would be Lee Westwood and Padraig Harrington.  If either one of them could have putted at Augusta, there might have been a different winner.  I think Lee Westwood was almost last in putting for the tournament.  That's a testament to his ball striking and hitting greens.  Both are needed to win a US Open.

•  

I'm liking the way Westwood played at the Masters and how he's playing right now...he's my early favorite

•  

Kucher.  I like the guy seems always enjoying himself.

• 2180 points

agree, I think westwood is playing mighty good right now, just couldn't find his putter at augusta. 

My guess is westwood, scott, harington will be in the top 5 to 10 for sure. 

•  

Agreed,  Westwoods is due for this type of win. He played great all week but couldn't get a putt to drop.

•  

Dufner is going to win one eventually, he hangs out on the top of the leaderboard too much. He has fallen apart on the weekend a couple times but he will work that out eventualy.

•  

I feel like Scott, Simpson or Watney could break through this year (although didn't look like it at Augusta)

Would LOVE to see Steve Stricker win it this year!

•  

Anyone sponsored by FJ so we can have another chance to win!

•  

Did we miss the Players Championship? (week of May 10th)

It is too soon for even a wild guess for the U.S. Open.....

-ICONs for ALL 

•  

FootJoy Wins......(and thats my early prediction).

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Too early to make any pick...