Kraft Nabisco

Kraft Nabisco

•  

The first major of the year is here for the LPGA. Yani Tseng continues her incredible golf -- I mean, three wins in five events, and top fives in the other two? That's crazy good golf.

Do you think she takes the Kraft Nabisco? Who else has a shot?

•  

golfchick

The first major of the year is here for the LPGA. Yani Tseng continues her incredible golf -- I mean, three wins in five events, and top fives in the other two? That's crazy good golf.

Do you think she takes the Kraft Nabisco? Who else has a shot?

Yani or Lexi - big hitters with short game prowess.

-ICONs for ALL

• 3503 points

I would have no reason not to choose Yani. She's too good

•  

i agree with you dzabkar she is like the tiger of the past

•  

If you bet on Yani you wont win much money, but it would be unwise to bet against her. She is playing great golf, it would take an exeptional week to beat her.

• 3627 points

Yani will run away with it!

•  

Diggin' Brittany's DryJoys!

• 3627 points

golfchick

Diggin' Brittany's DryJoys!

Matching shoes, shirt, bag, and headcovers...taking it to a whole 'nother level! 

•  

Tough to pick against Tseng, but others I'd say to look out for include Lincicome and Petterson.  A dark horse (if she can make some putts) would be Michelle Wie.  She hits it long and is a very good ballstriker....just doesn't putt all that well.

•  

The big problem with the LPGA has always been depth.  One player always dominates and only a few really have any chance of winning.  Yani, Lorena, Anika, Lopez, Bradley, Berg, and a couple others were so dominate in their own time.

•  

How can you go against Yani right now...while it seemed fun to watch TW dominate the mens tour...watching Yani dominate does nothing for me and is taking me away from watching the womens tour...

•  

GTJacket8

Tough to pick against Tseng, but others I'd say to look out for include Lincicome and Petterson.  A dark horse (if she can make some putts) would be Michelle Wie.  She hits it long and is a very good ballstriker....just doesn't putt all that well.

She is a "dark horse" with blinders on....Take off the Big Sun Glasses!!!!

Puting is a visual accuity and can be helped or hendered by the optics of glasses.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

That had to be the strangest ending to a tournament that I have ever seen. I felt bad for I.K Kim, didn't see that miss coming.

But all in all very good!

•  

that was a tough ending.  but i have to admit, i didn't watch it.  i'm going to give what might be an unpopular opinion, but the LPGA needs young American girls to start succeeding.  if they want to get a share of the American TV market, that's what they are going to need.  the average golf fan will not tune in to see IK Kim and Sun Young Yoo.  it might be unfortunate, but it's the reality.  if Michelle Wie, Natalie Gulbis, and Lexi Thompson were fighting for a win on Sunday, more people would watch.

not implying the LPGA needs to do something 'unethical,' just saying they need to hope for the best.

• 3627 points

That was one of the worst putts under pressure I've ever seen in a professional tournament. Almost as bad as Hoch on 10 in the Masters Playoff.