Trophy Hassan II - European Tour

Trophy Hassan II - European Tour

•  

The next stage of the European Tour will be held in Agadir, Morocco.

This time I believe Monassero will take the first place.

Peter Uilhein will also be present as organization invitee.

• 534 points

Last week for Manny to get into the Masters, right?
    I personally hope Francesco Molinari wins it but I'd be very happy with Manassero as well :) 

•  

playing the European Tour every week sounds like it would be exhausting, but you would really get to see the world.  those guys play everywhere!

•  

tdogg21

playing the European Tour every week sounds like it would be exhausting, but you would really get to see the world.  those guys play everywhere!

Its a nomadic life on the tour.

however, the more your win, "no mad" more fun!

-ICONs for ALL

• 3503 points

I need to do more Euro Tour research. Thanks Luso for keeping golf global on here!

•  

thomas alston iii

tdogg21

-ICONs for ALL

yeah, all tours create a nomadic life.  but this week the PGA tour went about an hour east.  the european tour went slightly further.  all that travel has to wear on a player.

•  

Luso you are doing a real service to the community to educate us about the Euro tour.  Now we need someone from Asia and we can have a real global look.

•  

tdogg21

thomas alston iii

tdogg21

-ICONs for ALL

yeah, all tours create a nomadic life.  but this week the PGA tour went about an hour east.  the european tour went slightly further.  all that travel has to wear on a player.

True, there is stress that does wear on you but, it is how you travel that creates the stress...

If you can call the flight coordinator and let them know you need to be in Spain on Tuesday is a far cry from having to go through the public route (ticket availability, airport issues, luggage, security, etc.) Even this week in FL. most of the guys live within proximity of the Orlando or have stayed in the area from last week.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

andef

Last week for Manny to get into the Masters, right?
    I personally hope Francesco Molinari wins it but I'd be very happy with Manassero as well :) 

I will have to agree with the selection.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

NCBob

Luso you are doing a real service to the community to educate us about the Euro tour.  Now we need someone from Asia and we can have a real global look.

i would definitely agree with that.  nice to have a global presence to the community!

• 3503 points

How's it looking over there today, Luso?!

•  

dzabkar

The second roud was delayed because of the strong winds.

Bad preformance from Peter Uilheim, he retired after +16. Monassero far from the leading is T14 (-5). However the other FJ, Joost Luiter is going well (-8), 3 strokes away from the leading. The leader is at the momment Damien McGrane (-11).

I won't report you the next 2 rounds because I'm leaving to a golf week in the Algarve. Cheers!!

•  

Lusogolf

dzabkar

The second roud was delayed because of the strong winds.

Bad preformance from Peter Uilheim, he retired after +16. Monassero far from the leading is T14 (-5). However the other FJ, Joost Luiter is going well (-8), 3 strokes away from the leading. The leader is at the momment Damien McGrane (-11).

I won't report you the next 2 rounds because I'm leaving to a golf week in the Algarve. Cheers!!

thanks for the info.  enjoy the trip!

•  

The third round was suspended but before that Monassero done -6 in 15 holes, he is  now -11, 1 stroke away from the leader McGrane (played just 10 holes today).

•  

Hoey Wins....

Hoey is this????? -HAHA

-ICONs for ALL