Thoughts and Prayers out to FJ Staffer

Thoughts and Prayers out to FJ Staffer

•  

Jarrod Lyle appears to be fighting Leukemia again per Jason Gore tweet.  

Beat again JL!

•  

Good luck Jarrod, you can beat it again!

•  

Well, we will keep him in our prayers. Keep up the good vibes Jarod.

•  

my thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family.

i really hate cancer.  i lost my Father to cancer a couple years ago when I was only 28.  and a really good high school kid i coached in basketball lost his battle to leukemia.  it is such a world shatter disease, i wish we could find a cure so no one else would have to go through it.

here's hoping he pulls through!

•  

We will fight with him in thought and prayer.

-ICONs for All

• 2661 points

From my family to you and yours hoping you can beat this again. Are thoughts and prayers are with you.

•  

You have to believe and be strong to beat it again. We will be with you in our thoughts.

• 3503 points

Best of luck to Jarrod. Such sad news for him and his family. I hope and pray he will fight through this awful disease. Best of luck and God Bless.

• 1484 points

Keeping him and his family in my prayers.

•  

WE ARE ALL WITH YOU JARROD.

YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.

GOD BLESS.

•  

Jarrod, our prayers are with you and your family.

•  

good luck Jarrod

•  

I just saw the Jimmy V speech on TV as I was checking out ACC BB. Jarrod remember they canT take your soul. Best wishes.

•  

Heard about this on the Golf Channel this morning.  Good luck with your treatment Jarrod!

•  

Be Strong, Live Strong & Love Strong,  Jarrod. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones . The FJ Community is with you all the way !!!!

Hug, Hug, Hug........