PGA Tour Nice Guys

PGA Tour Nice Guys

•  

Found this really cool story concerning two of our staffers Jason Bohn and Ryan Palmer.

They were asked to play with some high profile - deep pocket gentleman at the AT&T Pebble Beach National.  They were not told who these men were or why they had to play with these guys, but they did, and what followed is a great story.

PGA TOUR NICE GUYS

•  

very cool story!  thanks for sharing DG

• 3506 points

Man...I would love to have a beer with one of these guys and just kick it.

I love hearing the stories about the guys who have the dream jobs with the dream paychecks and lives that are still this real and gracious to everyone.

Thanks for posting Mr. Devin

•  

that's a good read.  i liked the part about Mark Wilson as well.

•  

i also like Faldo's quote about Tiger.  I heard him say in during the State of Golf, and it's very true.

• 3506 points

Also a great stat that Americans are 9/9 starting the season on the Tour. Wish it was 9/9 FootJoy guys but we're close enough there...

•  

I read that story yesterday and thought it was a good one.

•  

When you think about it, being a kind human being helps everyone.

Great story, thanks DG.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Neat story, it is nice many of these guys remember where they come from.

•  

NCBob

Neat story, it is nice many of these guys remember where they come from.

i think golf seems to have the most big stars who are also real people.  could you see athletes in other sports making a crazy, funny, youtube music video?

•  

that was a good read devin

•  

Awesome story Devin...thanks for posting!

•  

Great story....With a great ending! A little networking and bonding goes a long way.....

Making friends on this level it's too shabby either !

•  

Thanks, Devin. Great to hear about good guys doing good things.

• 3506 points

I will say from personal experience, Fred Funk, Paddy, and Len Mattice are quite possibly some of the friendliest guys I have ever met regardless of profession or fame.