Honda Classic

Honda Classic

•  

Who do you think will win the Honda Classic? I have Rory winning this and becoming the world number 1 in the process!

•  

I am going to step out on a limb: Schwartzel or Bradley.

• 1441 points

I dont know if Rory will be able to pull it off this week but I hope he does I just love watching the youngster play golf. If not this week he will be number 1 before to long.

•  

My pick goes to Bill Haas and Kyle Stanley.

• 3506 points

Lee Westwood for the win! Played well enough last week to suffer a rough Sunday. I think he can turn it around at the Honda. Dude wants Augusta (or any major really) and what better way to find is stroke than win his first American 72-hole event of 2012?

• 2661 points

I am going with Rory but feel KJ will be in the mix come sunday.

•  

As much as I like Rory, i'm just not sure he will be able to pull it off after a long week.  you figure he played 6 matches in 5 days with one of them being very draining.  and then to turn around and fly across the country to prepare for this.  just not sure he'll be sharp enough.

•  

dzabkar

Lee Westwood for the win! Played well enough last week to suffer a rough Sunday. I think he can turn it around at the Honda. Dude wants Augusta (or any major really) and what better way to find is stroke than win his first American 72-hole event of 2012?

my concern with lee is, it seems when he loses it, it's gone.  he played great all week last week and then seemed to lose his way sunday, and just couldn't get it back.  i think that's why he hasn't won 'the big one' yet.  i met him at the US Open last year and he's a heck of a nice guy, so i'm pulling for him.

•  

Hoping for someone on my fantasy team!  :-)

• 3506 points

tdogg21

dzabkar

my concern with lee is, it seems when he loses it, it's gone.  he played great all week last week and then seemed to lose his way sunday, and just couldn't get it back.  i think that's why he hasn't won 'the big one' yet.  i met him at the US Open last year and he's a heck of a nice guy, so i'm pulling for him.

I understand your point completely. It's rough out there and thats for sure. All it takes is one though. I know the Honda isn't the world's greatest event but it has the 2 biggest names in golf in the field. Should make for a better atmosphere. I'll keep going on the limb for a guy like Lee hoping one day it will click.

•  

As long as it is a FootJoy win, love the sweepstakes.

•  

Justinu3

Hoping for someone on my fantasy team!  :-)

You and me both!  I need the bonus points.

•  

I think Kyle Stanly is going to take it.

•  

dzabkar

tdogg21

dzabkar

I understand your point completely. It's rough out there and thats for sure. All it takes is one though. I know the Honda isn't the world's greatest event but it has the 2 biggest names in golf in the field. Should make for a better atmosphere. I'll keep going on the limb for a guy like Lee hoping one day it will click.

i'm pulling for him as well and hope it clicks.  i think it would be good for his confidence. he's probably as least respected being #3 in the world as possible.  amazing he can be that good and that high in the rankings, but no one seems to think he's that great.

•  

Rors is working on a bogey free five under par round...HE WANTS WORLD NUMBER ONE!