Bubba... I cannot respect him anymore

Bubba... I cannot respect him anymore

•  

The French thing was a little bump.  Got over it.  BUT THIS! In the words of Bholley "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?"

•  

I saw this tweet and laughed!  

Furthermore, My daughters got a big kick out of it...one is 12 and plays golf thinking it was pretty cool....

•  

haha... I'm glad my daughter is only 18 months!  Hopefully BieberFever will be over by then.  Although it's always something new.  Not looking forward to the teen years. :-(

•  

So a celebrity requested a round with a pro, big deal.  Happens all the time.  You must just not like JB!  Don't blame Bubba for that.

•  

Hey guys, go easy on Bubba. He is one of the mavericks that this game needs a little of and some  good-natured humor is part of it.

•  

I like Bubba... this is purely humor.  That Bieber kid is annoying, talented... but annoying.  

Bubba has come a long way and I'm glad he is moving in the right direction.

•  
    Like Bubba, dont like Beebs.
  •  

Heh heh, I didn't know he played golf or even had an interest in it. I don't mind this though.

•  

Hey, give the Beebs a break. He may be too short for those shorts, but it looks like he may be wearing a FJ glove. Who knows, maybe those are FJ Streets.

•  

They look like all black Vans... :)

•  

I like the fact that he is 3 feet higher up on the hill and still a full head shorter than Bubba, kid must be like 5' 4".

I think Eric is right, those do look like vans.

•  

EMKelly0106

They look like all black Vans... :)

He's going skateboarding after the round duh.... :-)

•  

Maybe Bubba is giving him some swing tips and Beebs is giving him some dance tips for their new video 

•  
    joshgiano

Maybe Bubba is giving him some swing tips and Beebs is giving him some dance tips for their new video 

I like that idea. But Crane has pretty good moves too! Lol
  •  

Beebs? Great....

On the bright side, maybe in 15 years or so he'll be way into golf and sponsoring his own tournament and owning courses like another Disney pop star....