Evian Masters

Evian Masters

•  

What a great finish for a tournament -- unfortunately, it wasn't Morgan Pressel who won, but how about the play of Ji-Yai Shin and Na Yeon Choi and Alexis Thompson today? Great to see two Americans on/near the top of the leaderboard in an international/LET event.

•  

I watched that whole televised cast on GC and held my breath right through the finish. 15 years old and she ends up in 2nd place. Talk about keeping nerves under control. I just hope that the LPGA does not admit her at this point in her life. Let her get a little more maturity and not be like M. Wie who was pushed too hard in the beginning and is just now showing some signs of recovery. And watching Pressel was heartbreaking. She did her best and it just wasn't her day.

•  

I was hoping Morgan had won, but great play by Shin. As for Lexi, I think she will do better then Wie, because she doesn't have Wie's father messing things up for her.

• 2207 points

Great point about Thompson.  As long as her parents have their heads on straight, unlike Wie's, she should be fine.

•  

Boy Morgan couldn't buy a put coming down the stretch... Lexi did well also... The LPGA's market share is growing for sure...

•  

great point about Wie & Thompson..too bad for Pressel..you know this tournament always produces some exciting play..USA looks very good with young players and they seem to be really trying to take control

•  

Now that number 1 spot is up for grabs each week seems like the level of play has stepped up by all the women. I follow the LPGA regardless but I have noticed better play recently as a whole, which is a great thing for the ladies tour.