A CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

CONGRATULATIONS TO ERNIE ELS...............................HE IS A REAL CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!!

•  

+1, great win for a great player.

•  

I am very happy for him. That was really fun to watch.

•  

Great to see the Big Easy back in the winners circle. Congratulations Ernie, it's been too long.

•  

i'm very happy for him and his family.

it has been a long time coming.

he is a great champion.

•  

Really glad to see the putter come back to  him.  Hopefully everything will stay with him and he will keep on his winning ways!

•  

Big Easy is looking like he's got his swagger back... he's fun to watch when he's on... take nothing away from Charl, he's going to be a name we hear for a long time...

•  

Big Easy is finally all of the way back. It was also nice to see him paired with his housemate for the final round. Great theater.

•  

Congrats to EE, but too bad it wasn't an FJ player

•  

CONGRATS ERNIE I'M VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOURS.

THIS TOURNAMENT WAS FUN TO WATCH WITH THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK PUSHING ALL THE WAY AND THE GREAT OLD PRO DOING WHAT WAS EXPECTED OF HIM.

A TRUE GENTLEMAN AND GREAT HALL OF FAME PLAYER.

(SOON)

•  

ernie els is great. he has one of the most amazing swings. that is the one swing that i wish i could imitate.

•  

Congrats to Ernie. This win was long over due for him. I am glad to see that he is heading back to being on top of his game.

•  

AFTER 10 POSTS OR SO , ANYBODY NOTICE WHO IS NOT MENTIONED?

• 2989 points

It is really great to see Ernie get back on top.  From what you hear, he is such a great guy! and you cant help yourself but to wish GOOD GUYS the best of luck