Poulter Fans Unite

Poulter Fans Unite

•  

As seen at Doral this week....

Ian Poulter, WGC-CA Championship at Doral

•  

OH.........I'VE SEEN THOSE GUYS BEFORE...................THAY ALSO PLAY THE BAG PIPES!!!!

•  

Nice pic, Tar Heel, thanks. It looks like a frat club outing for IJP!

•  

Hey...

I have blue pants like those, except mine are PJ's.  My wife has the pink one's.

•  

Where can I get a pair of these!

•  

IJP's family in Miami for the week...

•  

BIG SALE AT "MAC WAL-MART"

•  

Great support for a great player. Nice photo TarHeel

•  

that's a lot of plaid in one place

•  

Bruce, I need to disagree about the bagpipes. No Kilt....No Bagpipe!

•  

This is the way I dress my family when they go to the mall. No way anyone would pick them up.

•  

I like them, except the green ones... they look like Easter.  All the other pairs are very nice IMO

•  

No seriously people! I need a pair of these.

•  

outstanding pic, pal!

•  

Mizunogirl

You can get IJP clothing at ianpoulterdesign.com. When you go to the site, click the US flag and the prices change from Punds to Dollars. Then you can shop away. Not all of the paints shown here are available on his site. It seems that they clothes are available at various increments during the year. You can also find IJP clothing at Zappos.com. I got a pair of his shorts there a few weeks ago.

FYI, the clothes are fabulous and just fabulous fabrics. If you buy from Britian, you will be charged about $25-$30 shipping, but the products come DHL Air shipment, so they show up in about a day. You can also check and see if there's a l ocal green grass shop that carries the stuff, but it's usually priced a fair bit higher. I know that Doral has his stuff in stock, as I saw it there earlier this year.