Next Up- Florida Swing

Next Up- Florida Swing

•  

So here we are, about one month out from The Masters. The first "swing" of the year on the West Coast is complete, and the Tour heads to Florida.

What surprises do you think we have so far? Ian Poulter breaking through for a WGC win? Phil not taking command on courses he has owned? How about Rickey Fowler rocking to a couple top finishes?

What do you expect to see in Florida? As the guys start their prep for the first major of 2010, what are you looking for as these events take place?

The calendar has moved, and we're all one step closer to our own 2010 play.....

•  

THE FIRST THING I WOULD EXPECT IS THAT ANY OF THE GUYS WHO WON IN THE WEST TO NOT WIN IN FLORIDA.

THE BERMUDA GRASS IS SO DIFFERENT THAT I DON'T EXPECT THE GUYS THAT WERE HOT IN CALIF. TO DO WORTH A HOOT IN FLORIDA.

-I THINK MAYBE JUSTIN LEONARD,ZACH JOHNSON,ANGEL CABRERA,VIJAY SINGH,SABITINI,AMONG OTHERS TO DO WELL.

JUST MY OPINION

•  

Excited for the Florida swing. Hopefully one of the up and comers will win. I am picking Michael Sim to get a victory before the end of the year. I am heading to Doral on Saturday and hope to see some exciting golf.

•  

Im most surprised by rickie fowlers top ten finishes.  I think Villegas or Phil might win in the florida swing,  Im still waiting on ernie els to win again soon so maybe he will take one in the florida swing.

Caddy13

• 2989 points

The next couple of tournaments will tell us alot about the kind of season some of these guys are going to have.  The tournaments played over there on the west coast are great but those guys havent really played alot of golf yet this year.  I think now they are back in the swing of things and are ready to come out firing....

I think the biggest surprise has got to be Phil.... this was drawn up to be Phil's big chance to do something great and guess what.... NOTHING.. dont get me wrong phil is a great guy ( from what i see on TV) he just doesnt have that killer instinct that we all love to watch. (i.e. TW)  

I expect Ricky Fowler to play well, bc he strikes the ball so solid.  But with all of the different winners on the west coast. I dont think that anyone has any idea whos going to win anymore

•  

Phil should do well on the FL swing but don't be surprised to see a little more of a long shot in Brandt Snedeker, although he had a disasterous final round last week, he has been surprisingly consistant this year so far.

•  

how about at least 3 different times someone laying up down the strech on a reachable par 5 while in contention when needing birdie to tie or take the lead.

whats up with the youth on tour...protecting the money list / their card???

•  

Wow I was right camilo did win.  Im glad he won he has been playing great.

Caddy13