Sporting new MyJoys, Poulter takes early lead in Singapore

Sporting new MyJoys, Poulter takes early lead in Singapore

•  

Ian talked about his busy schedule leading into the holidays and got his seven-tournament stretch off to a nice start at the Singapore Masters, firing a first round 5-under 66. As promised, Ian immediately put a pair of his new MyJoys into play during the opening round. While the outfit may be somewhat tame for him, those shoes really pop! What do you think of this combo?

To view this pair in MyJoys, click here.

•  

Chris... YOU JUST BEAT ME TO THIS POST!  Ahh, I had the same pic lined up too!

As for the outfit, superb.  I love the shoes and the purple belt really is something out the ordinary.  Although it's tame, it's definitely an attention grabber. 

It's incredible how close the shoe and shirt colors are.  Well done on both accounts!

• 4775 points

I think this combo is spectacular!!!  I hope Ian continues to play well, lots of TV time for FJ.

•  

OOOHHHH -- he wore the black/purple shoes, what a combination!!!

Congrats IJP, good luck finishing out this tournament.

•  

Even a conservative dresser like me likes that look!

Well done Ian, keep up the good play.

•  

hope he wins and love the out fit

•  

That combo is too sweet.  IJP is definately the envy of most of us given his shoe count!

•  

great lookin' style, good luck ian.

•  

Poulter just started his second round and is tied for the lead with another FJ Staffer, Daniel Chopra who fired an impressive 6-under 65 today. Here's a look at another combo Poulter was wearing early in the week. This is a brown smooth/pink smooth asymmetrical combo via Myjoys.

•  

Poulter... Ian Poulter....

I think this is sort of the "women want him and men want to be him" kind of thing.

I SO want to have this wardrobe and shoe deal.... I just can't compete though with only 7 pairs of shoes...

That purple set is too cool. I just ordered a pair of those IJP trousers, so I'll get some of the "look."

•  

The man can play some golf and really knows how to dress! Those shoe/outfit combos are amazing.

•  

Always fancy.  A guy like Ian can pull off almost anything.  Good luck this week, hopefully the weather starts to cooperate.

•  

Anyone see the white/turquoise he was sporting yesterday??

Pretty sweet as well!!!

•  

Ian Poulter, Singapore Open

From day 3 in Singapore...

What happened to all the color Ian? There should be a little "minty splash" on these shoes... I see a spot of something, but would think a pair of the new cap toes with white and mint green would have been in order?

•  

ya even a blueish would look good on his shoes