Anyone surprised with Watson's picks?

Anyone surprised with Watson's picks?

•  

Keegan, Hunter and Webb.  Was anyone really surprised with the three captain's picks?  I think this was a forgone solution.  All three should be a positive addition to the US team.  The US team will have to bring their A game when the meet the Euros on their home turf.....

•  
    Doesn't matter, still gonna get smoked like a cheap cigar!
    • 2282 points

Ya not surprise and they have a tough hill to climb that's sure.  

•  

Kirk has to feel a bit stiff !

Saw some of his stats matched up against Bradley (let me say here that I am a big Bradley fan) and think we would deep down be a bit miffed as missing out.

By my counting that's 5 newbies for each team so hopefully another great contest.

•  

Kirk has to feel a bit stiff !

Saw some of his stats matched up against Bradley (let me say here that I am a big Bradley fan) and think we would deep down be a bit miffed as missing out.

By my counting that's 5 newbies for each team so hopefully another great contest.

• 1730 points

The only one i'm surprised about was Webb.  He hasn't been playing well lately...   Keegan and Hunter i'm happy about...  But i'm with TNT, Euro is just too strong this year..  

• 1730 points

The only one i'm surprised about was Webb.  He hasn't been playing well lately...   Keegan and Hunter i'm happy about...  But i'm with TNT, Euro is just too strong this year..  

•  

It's still the high school popularity contest.. Mahan will always be known for his choke tears ago!    Yeah, I meant tears!

• 4670 points

No big surprise outside of Webb.  Keegan for his intensity and pairing with Phil.  Mahan was an easy choice.  Webb though?  Yeah he has experience and did fairly well but he's been really quiet recently.  It should be a great competition and I don't know that the Euros are going to have the easy run through that some think they will.

•  

Not surprised by Keegan and Mahan but Simpson was a but unusual.  I have to think that Watson is putting together the best team that he thinks he can field and the best personalities to work together.  It will be a tough road against the Euro's this year for sure.

•  

Definitely surprised by the Webb pick.

Bradley is a lot like Poulter -- so they will cancel each other out on the intensity/crazy eyes.

•  

At the end of the day, it comes down to experience and personality, in my opinion. These guys have played together in the past so Watson wanted to keep that going. Kirk had a chance but he should enjoy his win and continue to improve, if he is meant to be on a team then we will make it next time.

•  

Guess we will be hearing a lot of ole, ole, ole, ole, ole.........is this a classic case where being pessimistic and realistic one in the same?

•  
    The RL Polo clothing looks good, but have they list their minds $400 for pants and $500 for a jacket... Pass, I'll take FJ!
  •  

COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE WEBB PICK.

I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE KIRK PLAY RORY.