Stricker Named Ryder Cup Vice Captain

Stricker Named Ryder Cup Vice Captain

•  

Captain Watson has just named Steve Stricker a Vice Captain for the Ryder Cup. I'm certain Strick's steely putting tips will be leveraged in hopes of our boys bringing home the cup this year!

Go USA

•  

Great choice.  I can see him captaining his own team in the future.

•  

Wow, awesome choice.........I heard the commentators talking yesterday that Steve would be a great choice for a Vice Captain......now we need a balance of personalities......how about Phil as the other Vice Captain, but he is trying to make the team........need a bunch of young guns who have no fear........those Europeans fear no one......

• 1730 points

Great choice!!!  Have a lot of respect for Strick...   I hope Watson chooses his picks wisely....  

• 67 points

Great pick by Captain Watson. Stricker is a great competitor and a real ambassador of the game.

•  

I get the impression that Stricker is a smart, thoughtful player. He will make a fine Vice Captain.

• 2828 points

great choice in Wisconsinite Steve Stricker ,  one of the other vice captains is also from my area  in Andy North.  The two are actually friends and both spend time in Madison area.  Will be rooting for both to bring back the Cup.  

• 3577 points

Class act , an excellent choice and mentor for the youngsters.

•  

Probably one of the best choices Watson could make. The guy is a class act all the way.

• 2276 points

We may need him to suit up!!!!

• 2102 points

Strick is a good choice, he is a class act.

•  

Great choice , Watson finds a nice kind voice for his team.

• 3577 points

Stricks showed yesterday he could help out on the course, played very well this weekend.

• 2840 points

Outstanding pick by Tom. Stricker will be an asset to the team not just a pretty face.