Travelers pics

Travelers pics

• 2758 points

A few pics I snapped at yesterdays  final round of the Travelers.

Exciting event as always.  Sneds, Sergio and KJ  and Charlie Hoffman.

•  

Nice snaps. Thanks for sharing.

•  

Thanks for sharing the pictures.  I think it is always neat to see these guys in person to realize how good they really are.  

• 2758 points

It's amusing to see a tour pro to be upset  when he leaves a 190 yard iron shot 8 feet away pin high instead of below the hole like intended.

Heck I would take 8 footers all day , every day from 190.

• 4925 points

tee2green
    It's amusing to see a tour pro to be upset  when he leaves a 190 yard iron shot 8 feet away pin high instead of below the hole like intended.

Heck I would take 8 footers all day , every day from 190.

I love seeing them hit a few of the "bad shots" as well. It makes them more human. They rarely show these on prime-time coverage and we get the impression that they only hit perfect shots.

•  

I love the pics!  I get to play there on the 21st.  I can't wait

• 4846 points

Let us know how your round goes. Thanks for sharing your pics.

• 2758 points

@joshgiano  I have played there a few times  and it is a very fun course to play . The whole back nine is great, love holes 11 -14 walking along the CT river. I am sure you will enjoy it. Be warned the 15th green is very undulating , TV does not due it justice. Good luck and enjoy !

•  

Looks like the PGA is letting up on their picture talking policy on game days?   Cell phone, right........anyhow, thanks for sharing.....having worked inside the ropes these guys are good and do not miss many shots......

• 2718 points

Enjoy the course . It is a fair challenge,especially the back nine.  You will really enjoy the 16th and 17th.

• 4925 points

@joshgiano  --- great pics. Thanks for sharing and have fun. Its probably not my favourite "tv course" but I've heard good things from people who have played there.