U.S. Open - Picks - Discussion - All things U.S. Open!

U.S. Open - Picks - Discussion - All things U.S. Open!

• 1869 points

Go Stricker!!!!!!!      Who's your pick?

•  

Would love to see Adam do it, solidifying his spot at the top in a HUGE way.  The reworked Pinehurst No.2 is very similar to the golf courses he grew up on in the sand belt region of Australia.  Webb and Zach both just birdied their first holes, can never count out those former major champions!  Webb practically grew up at Pinehurst as well!

•  

gotta love working in the golf business on major golf tournament days -  happy birthday Devin - in a few

•  

Stricker at -4

• 1748 points

I would love to see Stricker pull it off.  

Although it would be kind of cool to see Phil gun it out with Spieth on Sunday.

•  

I think Adam is gonna light it up.  I'd love to see Stricker do well too.  It's gonna be a *** of a week!!

• 655 points

I'd like to see Duff get another or Strick get one.

•  

Personal and sentimental favorite- Phil

Guy I'd love to see hoist the hardware- Luke

•  

I feel like Phil is getting closer and closer.  Plus I think good memories will help him this week.

•  

Would like to see Adam or Jordan hoisting the trophy on Sunday.  Whatever the outcome, I hope we have an exciting and close contest this week!

•  

It would be great to see a loyal FJ or Titleist staffer win this week. I am pulling for Steve Stricker or Adam Scott.

• 1710 points

The picture of Payne's daughter imitating her fathers statue was very surreal.

•  

Tyler Higley
    It would be great to see a loyal FJ or Titleist staffer win this week. I am pulling for Steve Stricker or Adam Scott.

Gonna jump on this bandwagon....gotta pull for the home team........Tyler, nice avatar update......

•  

Watched some coverage today and the course looked very hard and dry and completely different to any US Open course I have seen for a while (probably ever) .... in fact looked more like coverage from The Open.

Lots of good scoring too but I'm sure once the greens firm up it will be fun and games for all and the shortgame will come to the fore.

• 1388 points

Phil is a good story this week.  Spieth could have a break out week. A lot can happen between now and Sunday but I love to watch it every year!!