Jordan does it again .

Jordan does it again .

• 2740 points

Just to prove last time was not such a fluke

www.golfchannel.com/.../spieth-recreates-deere-bunker-shot-makes-it-again

• 5031 points

Gotta hand it to the kid...he is good..But I wonder how many takes before he jarred it? Because this is a spot to promote the tourney, you know they would stay there until it went in...the rake marks lead me to believe he had more than one attempt at this...Mind you, i would be there until the bunker was sandless, so....

• 1683 points

The sand play of most tour pros is nothing short of amazing. They spend a massive amount time on bunker shots and it shows.

•  

Who knows how many takes it took to get the shot, but you have to admit it's pretty legit!  I would have to agree with pistolpete that I would probably be in there all day trying to get up and in the hole.

• 1869 points

Mike_C
    Who knows how many takes it took to get the shot, but you have to admit it's pretty legit!  I would have to agree with pistolpete that I would probably be in there all day trying to get up and in the hole.

First attempt believe it or not.   Pretty amazing!   He was here for media day and nailed it..    I would be happy just to get into that sand, I am always left into the pond on that hole!!!

•  
    That's amazing that he did it on his first attempt. Way to go Jordan! I'm sure we will be seeing more and more of him in the years to come.