The Players

The Players

• 2027 points

Go Duf!!!     Like the Stricker, Scott and Fowler tee time though at 1:39.     I love this event!!

• 5312 points

I like Furyk and Donald at The Players.

•  

You gotta love the Players.  Some of the best drama out there.  I'm hoping Stricker comes through.

• 2053 points

Heart says Stricker, head says Rory.

•  

Just about my favourite week of the year ... just love this tournament.

Have to go for Scott of course but think Mickelson and McIllroy both due for a big week too.

•  

When the green's are soft, this course is defenseless.

Should be a great show.

• 4468 points

RANDYWILDMAN
    When the green's are soft, this course is defenseless.

Should be a great show.

Yeah it looks like we'll see some solid #s.  Always fun to watch!

• 3091 points

Gotta hit the fairways/greens to have any chance playing from the rough does not work here. GIR  is always a big stat especially on the difficult back nine.

•  

Well Sunday is here and is it going to be a two person race between Martin Kaymer and Jordan Spieth.  Both are playing great golf and being a member of TT as well, I will be pulling or Jordan.  Should be a great day for golf. Good luck to both of them.  

•  

What a finish and what a deserving champion......

• 240 points

Who won? I had it recorded and it wasn't he full tournament it was on the golf channel and they only covered the " hot" holes. Then they stopped for weather couldn't have been more upset

• 4468 points

I feel for Furyk having to sweat it out.  But great nerves of steel from Kaymer to close it out after coming back from the delay and dropping a few shots.  Spieth definitely threw this one away.  I didn't see Saturday's round but I had heard mention that near the end of the day he started getting loose with shots.  It seems that followed him on Sunday.

He's young and experiences like these *should* help him win the big tournaments down the road.

• 5312 points

I had a good feeling at Furyk this week and was pulling for him.   Good to see Kaymer back at the top levels of the game after struggling with swing changes the last few years.

•  

Great finish.  Nail biter finish. Kaymer earned it big time. Last but not least, my 2 cents.  These reporters HAD to ask MK about his Mother who the world knows passed away from hearing it all week.  Talk golf  and keep the reporters off the podium!!!  PLEASE

•  

Deno
    Great finish.  Nail biter finish. Kaymer earned it big time. Last but not least, my 2 cents.  These reporters HAD to ask MK about his Mother who the world knows passed away from hearing it all week.  Talk golf  and keep the reporters off the podium!!!  PLEASE

No class at all! I would have given that reporter the death glare!