JB Holmes

JB Holmes

•  

Congrats to JB on his win yesterday. After everything he has been through health wise it is great to see him pick up a win.

I met him the UK University Club in Lexington when I was playing college. I went down to play a practice round with a buddy and he was in the clubhouse eating lunch. Real nice guy, shook hands with me and offered a bit of advice on the course. He still has his own parking place at the club.

• 1764 points

It might have not been pretty but a win is a win.

•  

Nice guy, and in spite of his "U-K ness" I like him!

Well played JB.

• 5143 points

What a great win for JB! He has been through a lot in the past few years and I think this accomplishment is simply fantastic.

•  

Glad to see JB healthy and on tour again.  Class act!!

• 2933 points

Well earned win for a guy who has overcome quite a bit, he sure can generate club head speed. Congrats to him.

•  

Amazing that he has been able to come back and put another win together after all he has been through from a health perspective.  It just amazes me at how far he can hit the ball and that he just let it rip with the drive on so many tee shots.  

• 5041 points

Nice to see him over come his illness.

• 5030 points

It's a great feel good story for everyone associated with golf. To come back to the top level of his game and win is incredible. Can't wait for the John B. Holmes story.