Low Amatuer Oliver Goss

Low Amatuer Oliver Goss

• 2507 points

Goss receives Silver Cup

Oliver Goss the first Australian to win the low Am at Masters looked good in his FJ shirt.  Good choice of shirt.  Australia seems to be the real hotbed for golf lately.  Whatever they are doing to promote golf must be working.  
    • 4345 points

I'm glad that he had a good showing.  It was fun to watch him when the opportunity arose this weekend.  Would've been neat to see another amateur or two make the cut also and give him some competition for low-am

• 1776 points

Didn't know anything about him before this weekend but I look forward to see what the future holds for him.

• 240 points

I know this isn't about Oliver but when they presented Bubba his jacket I saw Adam Scott had some nice all grey FJ shoes that I was sure were the new D.NAs but they were all grey is that a special thing for the pros or will these be available to us? Any thoughts?

•  

I got to watch him play in the final day of the US Amateur.  Although he came up short, he didn't have many weakness in his game.  I wasn't surprised to see him get the honors.

•  

golffreak91
    I know this isn't about Oliver but when they presented Bubba his jacket I saw Adam Scott had some nice all grey FJ shoes that I was sure were the new D.NAs but they were all grey is that a special thing for the pros or will these be available to us? Any thoughts?

Adam had on all white D.N.A.'s during the final round and during the ceremony.  We do however have a grey and orange model that he will wear from time to time.

The Tour players do not receive any type of "Tour Only" shoes, everything they have we like to make available to the public.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    golffreak91I know this isn't about Oliver but when they presented Bubba his jacket I saw Adam Scott had some nice all grey FJ shoes that I was sure were the new D.NAs but they were all grey is that a special thing for the pros or will these be available to us? Any thoughts?  Adam had on all white D.N.A.'s during the final round and during the ceremony.  We do however have a grey and orange model that he will wear from time to time.

The Tour players do not receive any type of "Tour Only" shoes, everything they have we like to make available to the public.

Couldn't you guys get him some spikeless Cities for the Butler Cabin?!?!? haha.

• 240 points

Ok well they looked grey was hard to tell thank you for the help. I think I am fixing to buy the grey/orange ones as soon as I get to go try them on and find my size. Pretty excited to experience them!

•  

Very impressive young guy and very talented young golfer.

Apparently was hitting it 40 yards past Scott in their practice round so he must be brutal.

Trying to find driving distance stats for the Masters to check out how he went.

Turned 20 on the Saturday so pretty nice b'day present!!!

•  

Go Big Orange.....we Tennessee fans are very proud of Oliver Goss for being low Am at the Masters ...... :-)