Bubba Bubbling Along...

Bubba Bubbling Along...

• 5025 points

Bubba is making a serious run for a second green jacket. Will he continue to blast crazy long drives, turning Augusta into his own pitch, chip, and putt venue? Or will pressure seep into that amazing swing and send him into parts of the course unknown or, rather, parts of the course no one wants to know..

Who do like now that half of the tournament is in the books?

•  

I'm pulling for Kuch...I'd like to see him come through...

• 2474 points

Kuchar and Spieth are my two with a dark horse of Jimenez

•  

Anyone but Bubba......

• 1680 points

Love him or not he has a shot.

• 5025 points

While Bubba did hit a couple if clutch putts on 17 & 18, he also put his signature decelerate push into play as the NERVES grabbed ahold. But man, can the guy bomb it! Reminds me of Tiger early on before Augusta National "Tiger-proofed" the place..

My bet is that the newbie leaders all stumble just a bit, enough to let a seasoned Kuchar or another veteran sneak in...

•  

Think the pressure might be taking it's toil on Bubba and Jordan is starting to look pretty good, but again, the finals do not begin until number ten today and it still is an open match.   We just might see the youngest winner ever.  It's still anyone's for the taking.  Can anyone say "the most interesting man in the world".  

•  

SPEITH IS AN UNBELIEVEABLE STORY.

KUCHER AND BUBBA ARE ON MY "HOPE THEY WIN"LIST,,,BUT,,,WHAT A STORY SPEITH WOULD MAKE.

SPEITH IS MY CHOICE FOR 'I HOPE HE WINS THIS ONE".

THE PRESSURE MUST BE RELLY TOUGH ON A 20 YEAR OLD.

•  

Lets go Jordan.  Kuch would not be bad.  Going to have to wait 6 hours to find out.

•  

Bubba played really tight yesterday, looked pretty loose today

Congrats to Bubba, two times masters champion, now ditch those ugly shoes :(