Adam Scott at Bay Hill

Adam Scott at Bay Hill

• 1664 points

Adam Scott went off today and posted an awesome first round at Bay Hill.  I hope he can continue and show he is a favorite to get a couple of Majors this year.  

•  

He was in a wonderful mood yesterday before the Pro Am when CG and I spoke to him, hard to describe the aura of confidence that seemed to surround him.   Hope he keeps it up!

•  

I think an aura of confidence is an understandment, what a round.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    He was in a wonderful mood yesterday before the Pro Am when CG and I spoke to him, hard to describe the aura of confidence that seemed to surround him.   Hope he keeps it up!

I would assume he's like that most of the time.  The guy oozes cool, and apparently oozes red numbers too

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Are you in Florida?

•  

golferdrmjr
    Devin_GmitterHe was in a wonderful mood yesterday before the Pro Am when CG and I spoke to him, hard to describe the aura of confidence that seemed to surround him.   Hope he keeps it up!Are you in Florida?

Back in New England now, was at Bay Hill for the practice rounds.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    golferdrmjrDevin_GmitterHe was in a wonderful mood yesterday before the Pro Am when CG and I spoke to him, hard to describe the aura of confidence that seemed to surround him.   Hope he keeps it up!Are you in Florida?  Back in New England now, was at Bay Hill for the practice rounds.

Happy for your work travels!

•  

6 under on the par 5's, not bad.  10 under for the round, not bad; Calm, cool, and collected after doing so, fantastic.  Could be a magical week for him if the weather holds and his game keeps its edge.

• 5177 points

Cannot think of a nicer young man who should be in contention in ALL big events! Maybe it is time for Mr. Scott to take upthe mantle of leading player on the PGA Tour..

• 5068 points

Devin_Gmitter
    golferdrmjrDevin_GmitterHe was in a wonderful mood yesterday before the Pro Am when CG and I spoke to him, hard to describe the aura of confidence that seemed to surround him.   Hope he keeps it up!Are you in Florida?  Back in New England now, was at Bay Hill for the practice rounds.

I was thinking you had a great job....then you had to go back to the Great White North.

• 1776 points

May the force be with him.

•  

Looks like his game is coming around at the right time, for Augusta is just around the corner :)

• 1936 points

Great round.   Hopefully keeps it up through the weekend and into the Masters in a couple weeks..   Would be awesome to see him repeat and most likely take over the #1 spot.  

• 2966 points

Adam is so confident now because he and his team have a plan he has been following for the past couple years which has allowed him to peak at the big events. He has always been extremely talented and now armed with the confidence that he is in of the best in the world and he knows how to prepare to be at his best when the Masters rolls around.

He has to be the favorite to win at Augusta, Tiger or no Tiger in the field.

•  

Great showing for Adam and hope he keeps it running (even though I did not pick him for my fantasy team because he had been off for several weeks).  Love to see him put the green jacket on again at Augusta!