WALKER WINS PROAM

WALKER WINS PROAM

•  

Talk about down to the wire. Starting out with a 6 stroke lead Walker ended this one with a one stroke lead for the win. He admitted that while playing well, he let the pressure start to get to him in his interview with Ferrety. I liked his comment when he said that it made for good television and drama. He now joins an elite list of winners that have won 3 games in 8 or less starts. CONGRATULATIONS Jimmy Walker on this great win. We look forward to more in the coming future. The best part is a double win for FootJoy and Titleist.

•  

That is why they play the game all the way to the last hole.

•  

Good day for FJ.... #1

• 115 points

Lots of FJ rain gear out in Pebble.. makes me want a new set up too.

• 688 points

This was a good one. Right down to the last hole. Went uh oh when Walker pushed it passed the hole. Congratulations to Walker. He joins an elite group with three wins so far.

• 1189 points

It was certainly entertaining.

• 783 points

Great start and another great finish for Spieth at T4.  With all the parity on PGA Tour last few years only makes his accomplishments all that much more impressive.  

• 2637 points

I suspect that J.W. won't have to deal with nerves after this one. This was the kind of finish which will have more people watching the next few tournaments Another FJ victory !

• 2397 points

I felt for him as his 6 stroke lead evaporated.  Playing to just make par may not be the best strategy.  Keep the pedal to the medal.  I was glad he hung on but boy talk about a knee knocker on 18. Glad he made it.  Not winning may have really set him back mentally.  

One question anyone know what he changed in his game this season that he is playing so well- swing coach, mental coach, clubs or swing?  He has really come on this season versus his career.  

And Speith just keeps hanging around the top of leaderboard, no sophomore slump or jinx for him.  

•  

That was certainly an exciting finish.  It was the perfect storm of him stumbling and some players behind him stepping up to put the pressure on.

• 2438 points

The trophy does not show how you got it done, just as long as you have the lowest score for the week. Now he heads to LA where he has always played  very well .

• 5349 points

I was feeling nervous for JW coming down the back nine but pulling for him down the stretch.  Glad he was able to hold on and pull out the win.  Great representation for FJ, especially when all of the rain gear came out.

•  

Glad to see him hang on.  Always hope and pull for FJ and Titliest guys.

• 559 points

3 wins already is very Tiger like.

• 611 points

Go Team Titleist and Team FJ!  Great job Mr. Walker -- keep the hot start going!!!