PGA West

PGA West

• 2441 points

Just wondering if anyone has played there, the 3 resort courses all look outstanding. I am  planning a trip with my son and was pondering making the trek out west.

•  

PGA West - Nicklaus course.....played there a few years ago while at a conference....we were there in July...wrong time to go...temp was 110 degrees......played with some locals and had a blast.....don't think I played particularly well, but had a great time.....

•  

Tee2green,

Chuck is spot on with the timing of when you plan to go.  The area and the courses are unreal.  Course after course.  I was also out for a conference last year, my first time.  We played Nicholas and Palmer on PGA west, Laquita, little big horn, the palms and stone eagleY ) ***I think that was the name).

Again, pick the right time and you and your son will have a blast !  I think there is a string from last year with some pics under the course and travel section

Enjoy

•  

I played PGA West and Laquinta about 10yrs ago...really nice and lots of fun

•  

PGA West is a blast.. Dye will punish you with alot of forced carries and just a lil water!

• 2441 points

Planning on going the end of March, as long as things at work allow ,  4 days Probably stay in Palm spring . Saw  a few stay and play kinda things but definitely want to play the Dye and one more while we are there.

Need a road trip away from the cold.