WALKER WINS SONY OPEN

WALKER WINS SONY OPEN

•  

Congratulations to Jimmy Walker on his most recent win at the Sony Open. Well done and no bogies in the final round accompanied by 4 birds in the last 5 holes. Nice to see some of the younger guys win.

•  

As I said on the blog, good win by a good guy.  Always nice to see someone shoot low round of the day to take the win.  FJ Wins, we win.

• 697 points

Pretty neat to watch a great game.Well deserved win for Jimmy Walker.. I've place the entry form for my selection of FJ shoes and gloves on the kitchen counter for the "contest ***" to pick up to ensure a win 8-).

• 2749 points

Great playing, 63 in a final round when your in the second to last group will do it for you. What a start, keeps this up he will find himself on his first Ryder Cup .

Much longer off the tee  than I thought, he really pounds it off the tee.

•  

tee2green
    Great playing, 63 in a final round when your in the second to last group will do it for you. What a start, keeps this up he will find himself on his first Ryder Cup .

Much longer off the tee  than I thought, he really pounds it off the tee.

I often find myself watching him on the range when I travel to events, guy absolutely stripes it every time.  Glad to see him win out there, well deserved for a great guy!

• 2749 points

Devin - He really appears to be a class act, it's good to see someone who struggled for a period of time get rewarded for all the hard work and time put in. I hope he keeps it up and gets on the Ryder Cup team.