Titleist equipment leads way at TOC...

Titleist equipment leads way at TOC...

•  

IT'S OFFICIAL: Titleist topped the ball count at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions with 19 (63%) players in the field of 30, nearly five times more than the nearest competitor with 4 ... Titleist was also the field favorite in irons (8/27%), sand, lob and approach wedges (26/39%) and putters (10/33%) ... Eight players (27%) also teed off with a Titleist driver, one shy of the leader ... With 19 more players trusting a Pro V1 or Pro V1x this week, Titleist increases its 2013-14 PGA TOUR player count to 453, more than five times the nearest competitor with 84.

Congratulations to team titleist in winning the TOC with  Zach Johnson holding on for a great victory.  Spieth and Simpson not far behind.  

• 1475 points

Yea I do not recall many, if any tournaments where Titleist did not lead the way in ball count.   And agreed, congrats to Zach!!

•  

Dirt4900
    Yea I do not recall many, if any tournaments where Titleist did not lead the way in ball count.   And agreed, congrats to Zach!!

I do not believe they have lost a ball count in over 60 years, it has been a while!

• 4131 points

I love my Titleist clubs and balls. SC putters are simply the best I have ever used.

•  

I noticed listening to the Golf Channel on XM Radio this morning that Zack with his driver and ball had 315-335 yard drives every day...I realize the course is favorable for this however this is amazing given he is not know as a long driver since he is known as a more consistent in the fairway driver of the ball...good propaganda for Titleist!

•  

I noticed listening to the Golf Channel on XM Radio this morning that Zack with his driver and ball had 315-335 yard drives every day...I realize the course is favorable for this however this is amazing given he is not know as a long driver since he is known as a more consistent in the fairway driver of the ball...good propaganda for Titleist!

•  

Chris92009

WIth downwinds and roll on the downhill holes I think even at my age I might reach that distance, if I hit it my best.......they all bomb the ball at the Plantation Course.......this is Zach's type of course.......as good as Titleist equipment is they do not throw the dollars at the pro's to play theirs like Callaway, Nike and Taylormade.......thier numbers focus is making and developing the best golf equipment and always has been.......Titleist has been around a long time.......proud of be a member of Team Titleist and Chris I see your bag is full of Titleist clubs also....good choice.....

•  

Amazing what trade winds and several down hill drives can do for you Chris.....

But the Titleist ball still rules!

• 2420 points

Not a suprise at all ...........Titleist makes the best golf balls obviously the numbers of non Titleist sponsored players bear that out.

Their golf clubs IMO  are the best as well, I have used Cleveland, Taylormade and Ping but I am now a Titleist guy for life.