Golf Withdrawals

Golf Withdrawals

•  

I did not realize how much I miss the tour until I started watching golf reruns recently.  Guess I will lay back and enjoy the bowls and pull for the SEC, have some popcorn, and drink a brewski and remember that the tour begins tomorrow with the Hawaii swing.  Johnny Football is for real.  When you are retired, you do have a little more time on your hands.  Afterall, work is just a four letter word.....

• 5280 points

You might have to wait an extra day for the action to start Chuck.  The tournament in Hawaii does not tee of the new golf year until Friday!  Looking forward to getting back to golf on TV as well.  Hopefully they will have a little less wind on the Plantation Course this year.

•  

Oops, thought it started on Thursday......with this cold rainy day could use some golf from Hawaii.....Fridays forecast the same.......TV golf tomorrow....thanks for the correction.....

• 5280 points

One more day of anticipation.... it was 63 in Dallas yesterday and back down to 27 this AM... yikes!  At least it is sunny and not rainy.  I'm sure there are quire a few in the group who would like to be in Hawaii right now, myself included!

• 3676 points

Agreed, and I can't even get any golf in without traveling a decent distance.  We'll have picked up a foot of snow between last night, today and tonite.   Thank god for snowblowers!

•  

I played yesterday in Cincinnati, it was a treat. Played horrible but it's better than not playing.

•  

REally Mike...in Cinci...what was the weather like?  We got everything you saw on TV if you watched the hockey game @ U of M stadium AND THAN SOME....its still snowing here since yesterday morning

I'm definitely going through withdrawals...my last round was Sawgrass in September with the FJA group...been waaayyyyyy ttoooooooo lllllooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg for me

• 2625 points

Golf season here in R.I. and on The Cape is definitely over for a while. I am heading down to the Sarasota area to play some rounds. Any suggestions on places to play ?

•  

I've been watching Masters highlights, playing Tiger Woo on the Wii, and chipping and putting on the carpet in my office.  Anything to keep from shoveling snow....

•  

Snow, that is also a four letter word......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........saw a few flakes while I was in Memphis....snow that is.....

•  

45 and cloudy, it was awesome. Got cold near the end of the round but it was better than not playing!!! Mike, just come on down to Cincy and play!!!

• 304 points

Golf on Cape Cod has just come to an abrupt halt!  Can only hope it is a short hiatus or I will have to resort to XC Skis and painted golf balls.

•  

To all my chilled friends....

It's been in the high 70's for the last 2 weeks straight. Perfect weather for some golf..... So no golf issues out here in any way.

•  

First round of the year will be tomorrow with widened then drove 5 miles to the winery for vino n jazz!

• 4131 points

Golf starts for me after the NCAA football bowl season.