2013 Thailand Golf Championship

2013 Thailand Golf Championship

•  

Seems to be two things missing from the championships.  In that Tigers mom was born there and he is either half or one quarter that should make him Thailands greatest golfer.  Why is he not entered in their Golf Championship?  A good number of the other top tiered players are there.  I'm just sayin'.......Also, while watching the Championship, I saw this young man in Puma blue hitting a ball and did not recognize him.  It was Ricky Fowler.  Did I miss the fact somewhere recently that he actually got a haircut.  Lookin' good Ricky........

• 1146 points

I hope those guys are safe over in Thailand. They're having some serious political turmoil...again.

• 3284 points

A great field for the TGC this year. One reason is that it carries one of the highest number of World Ranking Points on Asian Tour.

•  

Glad to see Garcia hold on and attain his first win in 2013.  Maybe having his girlfriend on the bag brought him some luck.  Way to finish strong........

• 3284 points

It was great to see another "riser" from India, Anirban Lahiri, in the final group. Although Sergio ran away with it in the 4th round, I was rooting for Anirban, a a great guy that I know pretty well -- even though he's on with Srixon.  Although he didn't win (finished 4th), I'm sure he'll learn from the experience.  

•  

ChuckZ
    Glad to see Garcia hold on and attain his first win in 2013.  Maybe having his girlfriend on the bag brought him some luck.  Way to finish strong........

He seems to play as well as his personal life is going.  When he was dating Norman's daughter, he played well.  As soon as they broke up, his game crashed as well.  Glad to see him play well.  

• 2420 points

Certainly was a nice final group including Garcia and Stenson for the final round. They played nicely and kinda had a match play feel to it. Well done Sergio.

Stenson will be continue to be a threat in any tournament he plays.

• 3284 points

miniwarmth
    It was great to see another "riser" from India, Anirban Lahiri, in the final group. Although Sergio ran away with it in the 4th round, I was rooting for Anirban, a a great guy that I know pretty well -- even though he's on with Srixon.  Although he didn't win (finished 4th), I'm sure he'll learn from the experience.

Correction...he is sponsored by FJ for his shoes.