Peter Uihlein - Rookie of the Year

Peter Uihlein - Rookie of the Year

•  

He became the first american to be named Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year.  What a great way for him to end the year!  Maybe more young Americans will now go to Europe to get experience.

www.europeantour.com/.../newsid=212804.html

•  

Not bad for Peter.  Guess he and Jordan Spieth made quite a pair of rookies this year.

• 2438 points

Great honor for the young man , he is making quite a name for himself.

•  

He really had a great European season. Very well done.

•  

It's great for him (and for Acushnet). Here's Golf Channel's take on his honor. www.golfchannel.com/.../uihlein-wins-european-tour-rookie-year

•  

Had a great year in Europe and seeming in contention most weeks.

Will be interesting to see how he goes in the states next year as assume he will be going the Speith route to the PGA Tour.

•  

I love the way Uihlein is doing it. What a cool way to start a career. Check out Europe, play a ton of good golf, and learn how to compete on a world stage. Can't wait to see what this kid does.

• 303 points

With Peter, Jordan and Harris English American golf is in a good place!

• 1189 points

Seems that due to the new tour qualifying Europe is getting quite an influx of the Yanks this year.

• 2637 points

Great accomplishment. He has shown that he should be competitive  on the  U.S. tour .

•  

joshgiano
    I love the way Uihlein is doing it. What a cool way to start a career. Check out Europe, play a ton of good golf, and learn how to compete on a world stage. Can't wait to see what this kid does.

as i move through my 30s with two kids and an office job, i can't image how much fun he must be having!

•  

Great accomplishment for Peter.  He seems like a well grounded individual that does things the right way.  Glad to see him progressing in his career.  He will most certainly be a star in the US soon.